Author Topic: A few concerns.  (Read 1588 times)

A few concerns.
« on: June 15, 2010, 07:52:40 PM »

Offline MiamiCelticfan

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 29
1. Rebounding - The lakers had 16 offensive rebounds in game 5. no way can we allow half that and win tonight. Everyone must box out and rebound. We can't allow extra possesions on the road.

2.Turnovers- We cant have any more than 12 tonight. Turnovers like rebounds allow teams extra possesions.

3.Closing out quarters- We have to do this tonight. I want good shots at the end of quarters, and no turnovers or mental lapses that wouls allow the lakers to get cheap baskets and momentum.

This team has the mental, and physical toughness. Paying attention to detail tonight is critical. lets go C's!!

Re: A few concerns.
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 08:12:14 PM »

Offline LB3533

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 315
1. Rebounding - The lakers had 16 offensive rebounds in game 5. no way can we allow half that and win tonight. Everyone must box out and rebound. We can't allow extra possesions on the road.

2.Turnovers- We cant have any more than 12 tonight. Turnovers like rebounds allow teams extra possesions.

3.Closing out quarters- We have to do this tonight. I want good shots at the end of quarters, and no turnovers or mental lapses that wouls allow the lakers to get cheap baskets and momentum.

This team has the mental, and physical toughness. Paying attention to detail tonight is critical. lets go C's!!

1.) If we are even with rebounding we can still win. Obviously we should try to outrebound them, that would mean they are missing shots and we are snatching the defensive board.

2.) If we have 18, the Lakers better have 20+

3.) We need a better job of this for sure. My bro always tells me it is best to lose the opening tap because you get the ball back in the 2nd and 3rd quarter to start off each. If you are the last to score in the 1st and the 2nd and first to score in the 2nd and 3rd you just got an easy 4-0 run, just by not winning the tap.

It's better to have a cheap 8-0 run before the start of the 4th quarter. So....never win the opening tap guys!!!!

Re: A few concerns.
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 08:34:25 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Thankfully, the Celtics are a great team, and they are very good at recognizing the holes in previous games and making the proper adjustments to fill those holes ... they will be awesome tonight, and will play at their highest level of the year.
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *