Author Topic: Patriots 2010 Regular Season  (Read 162120 times)

Patriots 2010 Regular Season
« on: March 18, 2010, 04:19:42 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

This thread is dedicated to general discussion of the New England Patriots 2010 Pre-Season and Regular-Season games.

Go Patriots!!        Go Patriots!!        Go Patriots!!       Go Patriots!!        Go Patriots!!        Go Patriots!!        Go Patriots!!        Go Patriots!!        Go Patriots!!        Go Patriots!!

Should be an exciting year, especially with all the off-season changes made this spring and summer, and the loss of Wes Welker.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 05:54:24 AM by Bahku »
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

Re: Patriots 2010 Regular Season
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 04:21:46 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
David Patten has returned to the Pats ... I hope he makes the team ... always loved his game, and I think he's still got plenty to bring, despite his age.

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 02:10:00 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Man, the press really loves to stir the rumor pot ... this chatter about "Will Brady be a Patriot next year?" is a bunch of crap ... no way he's not going to get a contract here. Chances = 0%.

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 02:17:47 PM »

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 642
Man, the press really loves to stir the rumor pot ... this chatter about "Will Brady be a Patriot next year?" is a bunch of crap ... no way he's not going to get a contract here. Chances = 0%.

I missed that chatter.  The only things I have heard are estimates of when Brady will get his extension, not if.

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 02:24:21 PM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 1619
  • What a Pub Should Be

I missed that chatter.  The only things I have heard are estimates of when Brady will get his extension, not if.

Likewise, that's what I've been reading too.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2010, 02:26:08 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

Yeah, they even had an ad for Sports Net Central that said "Does Belichick still want Brady?" etc. ... just trying to build drama, typically.

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2010, 02:27:21 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
The pot stirring I hate is listening to that moron Felger go off about how Brady should be at the team workouts and that he is setting a bad example and that he is showing that he is a privileged leader not the type of leader this team needs.

If three SB victories, 2 SB MVPs, a league MVP and historic stats and comebacks hasn't earned him ONE off season away from the team summer workouts, I guess nothing can, huh?

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2010, 02:29:35 PM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
Im pretty pumped for crumpler, I think he is a solid addition to this squad.  Anybody else want shipley with a second round pick?
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2010, 02:30:16 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
The pot stirring I hate is listening to that moron Felger go off about how Brady should be at the team workouts and that he is setting a bad example and that he is showing that he is a privileged leader not the type of leader this team needs.

If three SB victories, 2 SB MVPs, a league MVP and historic stats and comebacks hasn't earned him ONE off season away from the team summer workouts, I guess nothing can, huh?

Yeah, really ... can't stand Felger. Like Tom isn't driven enough to know what he needs to do to lead and prepare for the season. (TP for any anti-Felger sentiment ;))

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2010, 02:31:01 PM »

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 642

Yeah, they even had an ad for Sports Net Central that said "Does Belichick still want Brady?" etc. ... just trying to build drama, typically.

You should know better than to take anything out of those teasers.  If they had some footage of Paul Pierce visiting children's Hospital to cheer up some sick kids, the teaser would be "Paul Pierce in the hospital today...stay tuned for the story".

That's not just Felger.  The way Kraft's comments were reported in general made it sound like Brady was holding out, and Kraft was ready to trade him or something.

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2010, 02:35:38 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

You should know better than to take anything out of those teasers.  If they had some footage of Paul Pierce visiting children's Hospital to cheer up some sick kids, the teaser would be "Paul Pierce in the hospital today...stay tuned for the story".

I didn't take anything from it ... that's why I called it "chatter" and stirring the pot ... these are tactics the press and ownership use to create drama, nothing more.

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2010, 02:43:28 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Im pretty pumped for crumpler, I think he is a solid addition to this squad.  Anybody else want shipley with a second round pick?

There is a ton of talent this year ... I think we'll do well no matter what direction we go in, though I'm not as crazy about Graham as a lot of people are ... I think there will be much better choices available at that slot.

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2010, 03:01:10 PM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
Also Supposedly Jason Taylor is gonna be out in Miami, I would love to see him in a pats uniform.
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2010, 03:14:34 PM »

Offline Cman

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 120
Also Supposedly Jason Taylor is gonna be out in Miami, I would love to see him in a pats uniform.
Ditto, that would be great.
Celtics fan for life.

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2010, 03:22:39 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Ditto, that would be great.

Love JT's game ... I wouldn't balk at seeing him in red, white and blue.

* BAHKU MUSIC *