Author Topic: Man-genious fired  (Read 9662 times)

Re: Man-genious fired
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2008, 04:54:48 PM »

Offline shiggins

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 147
The title to this thread is awesome.  In high school, my teacher made me get up out of nowhere in class and recite how to spell "genius".  I said of course..."genious" as I had been spelling it my entire life up to that point.  So after I spelled it and everyone started laughing, I was utterly confused as I had also spelled it like that on my test.

Anyway, there were a few cracks about me being a "genious".  I'm glad somebody else has the same problem.

« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2008, 04:57:02 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
Mangini will wind up in a major college program.

Sounds like the Jets fired him in the hopes they get another year out of the prince of narcissism.

Finkle! how dare you!

If espn has taught me nothing, its that brett is nothing but a wrangler wearing, tabacoo chewing, american flag waving, beer drinking, hard farting, hard fighting son of a gun with a cannon for an arm who has been mistreated by every GM he's ever held hostage...er worked for while struggling to live the american dream for all of us!  ::)

I for one, can't wait for ESPN to hire brett for TV. i picture him on Sunday mornings elevated on a riding chair on the backs of berman and TJ, while the other commentators fan him with palm leaves and beg for his opnion of new upstart QB's. Seems appropriate of the type of image ESPN portrays him in.
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2008, 05:05:11 PM »

Offline RebusRankin

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 923
Well he is a Man-genious so maybe Detroit will hire him. ;D