Author Topic: Direct TV - NFL Sunday Ticket With Super Fan  (Read 3393 times)

Direct TV - NFL Sunday Ticket With Super Fan
« on: July 05, 2008, 06:59:15 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450
I just got my annual Direct TV letter saying they are going to automatically renew my Sunday Ticket with Super Fan. And although I love the service, who can afford $350 with the price of gas what it is? I could always cancel Super Fan and save $100 but I enjoy watching the games in HD. So I just e-mailed Direct TV and gave them my complaint on the expensive service. Hopefully they will throw in the Super Fan for free or I might just cancel the Sunday Ticket all together. Anyways, just venting here. Is anyone else facing the same issue?

Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

Re: Direct TV - NFL Sunday Ticket With Super Fan
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 07:59:57 PM »

Offline Tnerb02

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 18
I'm in the same situation you are in. Last year we didn't get superfan and it just wasn't the same. Plus the local stations covered most of the games I wanted to watch anyway. I think my family is going to switch back to cable because the only reason why we got directtv is for the Sunday Ticket. We have also been having troubles with our dish and it blacks out every time it rains heavily. 

Re: Direct TV - NFL Sunday Ticket With Super Fan
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 09:15:17 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450
I'm in the same situation you are in. Last year we didn't get superfan and it just wasn't the same. Plus the local stations covered most of the games I wanted to watch anyway. I think my family is going to switch back to cable because the only reason why we got directtv is for the Sunday Ticket. We have also been having troubles with our dish and it blacks out every time it rains heavily. 

Yeah, last year I negotiated and got it free (Super Fan). Actually they gave me a monthly credit of $10 for 10 months. I doubt they will be willing to do that again. I might just cancel the Ticket if not. The price has got way too expensive. I remember when it was about $159.  :P  Or maybe I'll stop being a Chicago Bears fan and start following the Titans since I live in TN.  :'(

Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird