Author Topic: Maxwell Lewis  (Read 763 times)

Maxwell Lewis
« on: May 13, 2023, 06:14:48 PM »

Offline Ed Monix

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 213
  • Signature move: Punch to the jejunum
Pepperdine

Wing

Height: 6'7” | Weight: 195 lbs

2023 Draft Age: 20.91

Player Analysis: https://youtu.be/A8NzxBEMnCE

—————————

In his 26 years as a head coach, including 15 seasons at the University of Washington, Romar has accumulated quite the list of college stars and future NBA players. It includes the former first overall pick, Markelle Fultz, and other first rounders and current professionals like Dejounte Murray, Matisse Thybulle and Terrence Ross.

Go back even further and you’ll find electrifying NBA players such as Isaiah Thomas, Brandon Roy and Nate Robinson.

Now, there’s Maxwell Lewis.

“In 26 years as a head coach, I’ve never seen a player improve as much as he has from the first day on campus until now. He’s made the biggest jump of anyone I’ve ever coached,” said Coach Romar.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 06:30:48 PM by Ed Monix »
5' 10" former point guard

Career highlight: 1973-74 championship, Boston Celtics

Career lowlight: traded for a washing machine

Re: Maxwell Lewis
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2023, 06:24:23 PM »

Offline Ed Monix

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 213
  • Signature move: Punch to the jejunum
Maxwell Lewis was someone who was looked at as a 25-30 pick prospect, so perhaps there’s a chance he slides to us in the second round.
5' 10" former point guard

Career highlight: 1973-74 championship, Boston Celtics

Career lowlight: traded for a washing machine

Re: Maxwell Lewis
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2023, 06:42:12 PM »

Offline Celtics2021

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 985
Pepperdine

Wing

Height: 6'7” | Weight: 195 lbs

2023 Draft Age: 20.91

Player Analysis: https://youtu.be/A8NzxBEMnCE

—————————

In his 26 years as a head coach, including 15 seasons at the University of Washington, Romar has accumulated quite the list of college stars and future NBA players. It includes the former first overall pick, Markelle Fultz, and other first rounders and current professionals like Dejounte Murray, Matisse Thybulle and Terrence Ross.

Go back even further and you’ll find electrifying NBA players such as Isaiah Thomas, Brandon Roy and Nate Robinson.

Now, there’s Maxwell Lewis.

“In 26 years as a head coach, I’ve never seen a player improve as much as he has from the first day on campus until now. He’s made the biggest jump of anyone I’ve ever coached,” said Coach Romar.

The couple UW basketball fans I know would not take this as a ringing endorsement, as players were not known for improving with Roman.