Trying to fill out a bracket when you essentially watch zero regular season college basketball is less than ideal.
People have any predictions? What are the upsets going to be?
The last many years I've used the following method:
1) Google "NCAA bracket experts"
2) Click on the first non-sponsored response
3) Randomly pick a number 1-10
4) Choose the corresponding "expert's" bracket from the never ending list of experts.
5) Fill out my bracket by copying theirs exactly.
6) Choose the final score
7A) Get upset with the expert when their bracket falls apart (which is much better than getting upset with myself).
7B) Take full credit for being an awesome prognosticator if it goes well (7B has yet to happen).
This method has been a great relief on my brain.
BTW - according to dude number 6 from CBS Insider, I swill be pulling for Bama to win it all!