Author Topic: Best way to watch Celtics away from Boston  (Read 3313 times)

Best way to watch Celtics away from Boston
« on: September 24, 2023, 09:43:16 AM »

Offline celts55

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 574
So I’m moving out of the Boston area and would like to watch Celtics games. I’m aware of NBA League Pass, but it looks like I need to get a streaming service. I’m wondering how those of you who live outside the area watch games on TV? Please be advised, I’m old so I prefer to keep it as simple as possible. Thanks

Re: Best way to watch Celtics away from Boston
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2023, 01:12:43 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3176
So I’m moving out of the Boston area and would like to watch Celtics games. I’m aware of NBA League Pass, but it looks like I need to get a streaming service. I’m wondering how those of you who live outside the area watch games on TV? Please be advised, I’m old so I prefer to keep it as simple as possible. Thanks

I use youtube TV. It's a little pricey at 70$ a month but the service has been excellent.

Re: Best way to watch Celtics away from Boston
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2023, 10:41:08 PM »

Offline GreenEnvy

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1031
I’ve been buying the League Pass for the last 20 seasons. Over the years I’ve ordered from cable providers to nba.com to Amazon Prime to streaming services (YouTubeTV and now DirecTV Stream).

I think you can still order directly from NBA.com (or the NBA app) with no need for a streaming service, and can add NBA TV (a good chunk of C’s games are on that channel) for an additional fee.

You just wouldn’t get any C’s games against any local team(s) if any play in your area.
CELTICS 2024