It has been a while since I posted myself on this blog, it was back in the days when it was still CelticsBlog instead of Strong.
Anyways, after watching more than 1100 Celtics games, after 12 years without missing a Celtics game its time to finally visit Boston! As I’m from the Netherlands it actually would have been easier to visit games with my family during the summer (like MLB season) as we have been on holiday in the states for a couple of times but always outside of NBA season.
As its finally time to watch some games in real life I’m looking for some advice when it comes to the TD garden seating plan, in general I hear/read that almost all seats are proper at TD Garden? That being said, couple of questions:
1) Are there any sections to avoid for Celtics games and Bruins games?
2) Any specific sections which offer great (value)views for Celtics and Bruins games
3) Any difference between ball and hockey? Sometimes you read that sitting behind the goal during NHL game is not ideal?
4) Best days for atmosphere, I assume Fridaynight is the best?
5) Buying verified re-sale tickets via ticketmaster is 100% trustworthy I assume?
6) Any other Boston tips as it will be my first time in the city (3/4 days)
From a budget perspective, as tickets are already quite expensive I guess ill be looking for balcony / upper bowl tickets.
For what its worth, im aiming (but planning can change):
Friday 3 March: Celtics VS Brooklyn: could be a great game depending how the season will go but should be good with good atmosphere
Saturday 4 March: Bruins VS Rangers: pretty good game on paper too, it’s an afternoon game which starts at 3 PM.
Sunday 5 March: Celtics vs Knicks: Sundaynight to make sure we beat 3/3 of the NY teams this weekend
Thanks in advance for your help!