Author Topic: Streetball Allstar (Mobile Game)  (Read 3038 times)

Streetball Allstar (Mobile Game)
« on: July 12, 2022, 11:05:52 PM »

Offline JSD

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2155
I’m Posting to see if anybody else is playing this game? It’s pretty awesome. Think NBA jam, except it’s three on three, Half court, and you can play with people from around the world in a live action game. It’s free on your mobile phone and I’m pretty into it.

Is anyone else playing? If there’s enough players from here I’d like to start up a club
The only color that matters is GREEN

Re: Streetball Allstar (Mobile Game)
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2022, 12:45:59 AM »

Offline bdm860

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 4586
Well if you were hired for a guerilla marketing campaign, it worked.  Downloading the game now, will check it out and check back in tomorrow with my thoughts.

After 18 months with their Bigs, the Littles were: 46% less likely to use illegal drugs, 27% less likely to use alcohol, 52% less likely to skip school, 37% less likely to skip a class

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2022, 02:30:20 AM »

Offline JSD

• Frank Ramsey
Well if you were hired for a guerilla marketing campaign, it worked.  Downloading the game now, will check it out and check back in tomorrow with my thoughts.

Haha I promise you I was not. Add me when you can (You need to level up), SetaFlame24. It's tough to get the full effect of the game and the community until you play it for about a week.

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2022, 01:32:31 PM »

Offline bdm860

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 4586
Actually pretty fun.

Played a couple of games last night.  They throw a lot at you in the beginning, a little overwhelming, plus the home screen seems way too busy with so many options.  But I could see how the game could be fun.

Played a little more today, and ya I can see how you can get hooked on this.  Having good teammates (and/or bad opponents) definitely makes or breaks the experience.

Haha I promise you I was not. Add me when you can (You need to level up), SetaFlame24. It's tough to get the full effect of the game and the community until you play it for about a week.

I think I have to level up a little more before I can add you (if I make it that far).  But in the meantime, do you have a referral code?

After 18 months with their Bigs, the Littles were: 46% less likely to use illegal drugs, 27% less likely to use alcohol, 52% less likely to skip school, 37% less likely to skip a class

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2022, 03:09:40 PM »

Offline JSD

• Frank Ramsey

I do. Good call

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2022, 10:37:25 PM »

Offline JSD

• Frank Ramsey