Author Topic: Trauma survivors group  (Read 5569 times)

Trauma survivors group
« on: February 19, 2022, 03:55:22 PM »

Offline dannyboy35

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 104
  Does anyone know of any in the Boston area? Or maybe heard of one? I’m not looking for a specific one but just to network with people that can understand and not judge but support. With covid hopefully going away soon and things ope I g up more I’d prefer in person a d I don’t wanna pay anybody. I’m more interested in meeting / hearing the other people than whoever is running it. Something like an AA meeting . I guess PTSD would cover a lot of different traumas.
    Thank you either way.

Re: Trauma survivors group
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2022, 08:18:51 PM »

Offline PaxtonDarcy

• NCE
  • Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 20
Hey man! Not in the Boston area but if you ever need someone to talk with, im always happy to chat!

Hope you are well!

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2022, 08:36:44 PM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 5350
  • Thumper of the BASS!
Hey man! Not in the Boston area but if you ever need someone to talk with, im always happy to chat!

Hope you are well!

Respect

We all need sombody to lean on sometimes

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2022, 10:24:44 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136
 You just call on me brother when you need a hand
We all need somebody to lean on
I just might have a problem that you'll understand
We all need somebody to lean on
Lean on me
When you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on...
For it won't be long
Till I'm gonna need somebody to lean on

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2022, 01:00:41 AM »

Offline dannyboy35

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 104
  Wow. Thank you so much,guys. I was never in armed services or anything like that but it was literally torturous and I’ve finally realized I need to meet and be with people who have their own horror stories. Loved ones want to help but they can’t understand why I can’t get over all those years if it’s not occurring in the present and it’s really hurt my standing , reputation and relationship with all of them. I’ve finally realized it’s my only hope but I really think it’s the answer.

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2022, 01:11:05 AM »

Kiorrik

Wow. Thank you so much,guys. I was never in armed services or anything like that but it was literally torturous and I’ve finally realized I need to meet and be with people who have their own horror stories. Loved ones want to help but they can’t understand why I can’t get over all those years if it’s not occurring in the present and it’s really hurt my standing , reputation and relationship with all of them. I’ve finally realized it’s my only hope but I really think it’s the answer.

Oof. That's rough.

Hope you manage to surround yourself with friends that empathise more than that.

Unfortunately family are the friends we can't pick.

Best of luck!