Author Topic: Happy New Year's Thread!  (Read 12904 times)

Re: Happy New Year's Thread!
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2021, 03:45:01 AM »

Offline Celtics Mike

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 237
Happy New Year from Tokyo !

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2021, 04:33:59 AM »

Offline RodyTur10

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 291
  • Always offline from 9pm till 3am
Happy New Year everyone!

May we celebrate a lot of Celtics wins this year!  8)

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2021, 04:45:23 AM »

Offline Rikibellevie

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 282
  Whoa you live in Mayotte? (Near Madagascar) That's awesome!  ;D

How is it there. 

It's hard to resume my 4 years experience there, but yes it is an amazing island (especialy for diver that I am not) but surrounded by problems (insularity, isolement, distance, inegality, poverty, violence, exploitation, cultural fracture and racism, broken dreams...) and as a teacher I am often in 1st line. But it is my second land now, after Alsace (Strasbourg). And you are from Australia ?

No I live in the U.S., but am from India (as is most of my family). Moved to the U.S. when I was pretty young though (when I was less than a year old).

And where in India ? I love India I was just few days in transit in Dehli before going to Kathmandu passing 2 month in Nepal (and missing to reach the Bouthan's Visa). But if I can make it understand to my family I would like one day to take 2-3 month to India and maybe Bouthan or Tibet if I can. Afterall my stay in Mayotte gave me resistance to heat and to chilly !
Whatever Nepal is my favorite country in the world, as Toscana is my favorite land and Istanbul my favorite city, Mayotte my favorite lagoon, Zambez falls my favorite falls :) I have been a lucky guy to see places like that, when I think about it. My next drem is also to go to Boston watch a match in the TD Garden (more than seeing the tea party museum). Mode tour operator off...

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2021, 08:20:39 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 560
  • STAND FIRM, SAY NO TO VIBE MEN
Happy New Year!
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2021, 08:44:26 AM »

Offline Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 412
Happy New Year!!!
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2021, 09:46:24 AM »

Offline LilRip

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 391
Happy new year CS! I hope 2021 is a muuuuuuuuuch better year than 2020
- LilRip

« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2021, 11:07:36 AM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2923
  • On To Banner 18!
  Whoa you live in Mayotte? (Near Madagascar) That's awesome!  ;D

How is it there. 

It's hard to resume my 4 years experience there, but yes it is an amazing island (especialy for diver that I am not) but surrounded by problems (insularity, isolement, distance, inegality, poverty, violence, exploitation, cultural fracture and racism, broken dreams...) and as a teacher I am often in 1st line. But it is my second land now, after Alsace (Strasbourg). And you are from Australia ?

No I live in the U.S., but am from India (as is most of my family). Moved to the U.S. when I was pretty young though (when I was less than a year old).

And where in India ? I love India I was just few days in transit in Dehli before going to Kathmandu passing 2 month in Nepal (and missing to reach the Bouthan's Visa). But if I can make it understand to my family I would like one day to take 2-3 month to India and maybe Bouthan or Tibet if I can. Afterall my stay in Mayotte gave me resistance to heat and to chilly !
Whatever Nepal is my favorite country in the world, as Toscana is my favorite land and Istanbul my favorite city, Mayotte my favorite lagoon, Zambez falls my favorite falls :) I have been a lucky guy to see places like that, when I think about it. My next drem is also to go to Boston watch a match in the TD Garden (more than seeing the tea party museum). Mode tour operator off...

Northeast region, and most of my family/relatives live around there too. Some do live in Delhi and other places in India. And a few moved to the UAE (Dubai). Part of it has to do with jobs and education since obviously if you need to go somewhere else for it, you move and settle elsewhere (or temporarily settle).
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2021, 03:59:29 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
Happy New Year!

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2021, 04:03:42 PM »

Offline ozgod

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1362
Happy New Year, CelticsStrong! May it be better than 2020!

Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D