Author Topic: Ime's rotation is slowly stabilizing  (Read 1105 times)

Ime's rotation is slowly stabilizing
« on: October 25, 2021, 10:15:47 PM »

Online mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 598
My biggest concern with Ime was his questionable rotations. But I think he's finally finding the right buttons slowly. Even when he put Grant at the 5 in the Hornets game, the rest of the rotation are versatile enough to avoid terrible mismatches.

That said, he's still have room for improvement with his ATO plays. I'm not sure if he's capable as Brad in that regard as they botched that TO that sent them into overtime.

Re: Ime's rotation is slowly stabilizing
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2021, 10:22:40 PM »

Offline pokeKingCurtis

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280
We're only human.

Except Brad, I can't remember a game where Brad didn't have it. Came into the league coaching the hell out of the game. Yea the Celtics really crapped the bed last season, but Brad was still amazing ATO and all that. Dude is a machine.

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2021, 10:34:05 PM »

Offline Muzzy66

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 123
We're only human.

Except Brad, I can't remember a game where Brad didn't have it. Came into the league coaching the hell out of the game. Yea the Celtics really crapped the bed last season, but Brad was still amazing ATO and all that. Dude is a machine.

Umm...no. 

Brad has had many questionable moments and seems to have consistently struggled with holding players accountable for bonehead play.  Marcus Smart should have been benched for half of last season with his ridiculous three point chucking.  Brad didn't only gain a President job...he lost a coaching job. 

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2021, 10:37:10 PM »

Offline radiohead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 1237
I like how he went to Parker and Juancho early. I wish he could give Enes some spot minutes too. Nessie was a DNP though.

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2021, 10:59:21 PM »

Online Goldstar88

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1435
No it’s not. He’s experimenting with lineups every game.
Quoting Nick from the now locked Ime thread:
At some point you have to blame the performance on the court on the players on the court. Every loss is not the coach's fault and every win isn't because of the players.

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2021, 11:06:45 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3177
I still wish we had a 7 footer on this roster.

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2021, 05:27:30 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
No it’s not. He’s experimenting with lineups every game.

I agree with, last night we say Jabari as a backup center.   I would assume he is talking about Schroder and Smart backcourt?

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2021, 07:10:47 AM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699
We're only human.

Umm...no. 

Brad has had many questionable moments and seems to have consistently struggled with holding players accountable for bonehead play.  Marcus Smart should have been benched for half of last season with his ridiculous three point chucking.  Brad didn't only gain a President job...he lost a coaching job.

This is stupid. He didnt get fired, he got promoted when he accepted the offer.