Author Topic: WE GOT SOME NON-BELIEVERS OUT THERE!!!!!!!  (Read 3185 times)

WE GOT SOME NON-BELIEVERS OUT THERE!!!!!!!
« on: May 16, 2009, 12:03:44 AM »

Offline L.A.bornCELTICSfansince81

• Drew Peterson
  • Tommy Points: 2
THE CELTICS NEEDS US AS FANS TO BE DEDICATED WITH DEEP ROOTED CELTIC PRIDE!!!!
TO NEVER STOP BELIEVING CAUSE THEY WONT STOP,  WE ARE BUILT FOR THIS!!!!AND RON JEREMY I MEAN STAN FAT GUNDY KNOWS IT, HE IS THE MASTER OF PANIC BUT GUESS WHAT ....THAT DOES NOT MATTER, WHAT MATTERS IS US BOXIN OUT, REGULATING HOW MANY AND1'S DWIGHT SOUR GETS, KEEPING PIETRUS LOOKS TO A HAND IN HIS FACE INSTEAD OF GETTING OPEN FROM THE CORNERS. THE DEFENSE STARTS WITH U RONDO, STAY SOLID PERK U R DOING AN AMAZING JOB ,U R 2 RONDO, PIERCE PLEASE TRUTH ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK U KNOW AS I KNOW AN OVERSEAS PLAYER CAN NOT HANDLE A BALLER FROM THE CITY, TAKE IT TO THE RACK PAUL RELENTLESSLY, YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB PIERCE TAKE IT TO EM, RAY RAY AKA BLU RAY BETTER KNOWN AS THE ASSASIN, KEEP SHOOTIN SLUGGER IT WILL DROP ,SEE IT THROUGH THAT NET BUT RAY YOUR SHOOTING IS NOT THE PROBLEM YOUR TURNOVERS ARE PROTECT THE ROCK WITH YOUR LIFE ,DONT RELINQUISH POSSESION , ONLY THROUGH THE NET, BIG BABY AKA THE TICKET STUB KEEP CARVING OUT SPACE BIG FELLA USE YOUR BODY AND MOVE YOUR FEET, NOT YOUR HANDS TAKE CHARGES BIG MEN SHUT THAT LANE DOWN, SCAL WOULD U PLEASE STAY BEHIND THE THREE POINT LINE UR DOING GREAT U AND BIG BABY  EVERY CELTIC PLEASE BOX OUT PUT A BODY ON THEM FUNDAMENTALS FELLAS THATS IT AND REMEBER UNBUNTU!!!!!!

Re: WE GOT SOME NON-BELIEVERS OUT THERE!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 01:05:59 AM »

Offline xmuscularghandix

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 280
100% agreed, but calm down with the CAPS.

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 01:20:15 AM »

Offline Tnerb02

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 18
Paragraphs and lowercase letters are your friend. Use them.  :)

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 07:16:44 AM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
I hate to do this, but I have to lock the thread:

Try not to get excessive with caps/punctuation in your posts such as "Greg Kite IS the best CELTIC of All-Time!!!!!!!" This is not necessary, no matter how much you may like Greg Kite.  Posts that are in all-caps will be deleted.

Thread titles that use excessive capitalization or punctuation are not allowed.  Thread titles that are in all-caps will be locked and/or deleted.  There will be no exceptions to this rule.

The staff could edit your title, but the main body of your post is too much for us to type over.  Please feel free to re-post this using proper capitalization. 

Sorry, but locked.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 07:55:34 AM by Roy Hobbs »

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions