CelticsStrong > Using CelticsStrong

CelticsStrong profile pics

(1/2) > >>

Ed Monix:
I have noticed too many have missing profile pics and thought I would try and help people make one. I made an Imgur account so anyone wants to send me an idea, I can link it to my imgur account and send you the link.

TP on offer to anyone who does create one!

Jiri Welsch:
Love the idea. I remember it originally took me a couple tries to get a profile pic to work...I wonder if that’s why many don’t have them.

Goldstar88:
Does anyone know the upload requirements for a profile picture? I tried uploading and PNG file and it’s not working. Not sure if it’s a file type and/or size issue.

Ed Monix:

--- Quote from: Goldstar88 on March 07, 2021, 01:31:06 PM ---Does anyone know the upload requirements for a profile picture? I tried uploading and PNG file and it’s not working. Not sure if it’s a file type and/or size issue.

--- End quote ---

TP!

Sorry I didn’t get to help you but I’m glad you were able to fix your issue.

Goldstar88:

--- Quote from: Ed Monix on March 10, 2021, 12:09:24 AM ---
--- Quote from: Goldstar88 on March 07, 2021, 01:31:06 PM ---Does anyone know the upload requirements for a profile picture? I tried uploading and PNG file and it’s not working. Not sure if it’s a file type and/or size issue.

--- End quote ---

TP!

Sorry I didn’t get to help you but I’m glad you were able to fix your issue.

--- End quote ---

Thanks! Still would like to know the upload requirements if anyone knows. Had to use a URL link from a website..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version