Author Topic: Welcome to the Tickets and Meet Ups Forum  (Read 24288 times)

Welcome to the Tickets and Meet Ups Forum
« on: November 10, 2008, 02:07:16 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
As a service to our members, we're creating a Tickets and Meet Ups forum.  Here, members can post if they have extra game tickets they're looking to get rid of.  Members can also use this forum to organize meet ups at the various games. 

In posting tickets, though, please remember our forum rules:

Celticsblog.com is not a ticket broker or exchange.  If members have extra tickets, they may start a thread related to their availability in the Tickets and Meet Ups forum. Posters can then private message that member to inquire about the tickets.  All such threads will be locked.  Any transaction facilitated through Celticsblog.com servers is made at the member's risk; Celticsblog.com assumes no responsibility or liability for any transaction completed through private message or otherwise.  Members should alert the staff if they believe that another member is using the private messaging system for illegal or unscrupulous activities.  Due to the illegal nature of scalping in many States, threads advertising tickets for above face value will be deleted.

In other words: no scalping.  Any member using this forum for illegal purposes will be banned. 

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

Re: Welcome to the Tickets and Meet Ups forum
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 02:13:35 PM »

Offline guava_wrench

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 777
Great idea. I am a season ticket holder who will be selling quite a few games this season, and I don't like to scalp nor to have people give money to ticketmaster. I'll post a list of games in a few days.

Re: Welcome to the Tickets and Meet Ups Forum
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 12:23:54 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
Please remember the rules of this forum:  Scalping is not allowed.  Tickets sold for above face-value are not permitted.

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2008, 01:07:25 PM »

Offline celticmaestro

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 81
  • "Love is the soul of a true Irishman"
Slightly off topic, but this forum, as well as the other newly created forums do not appear in the "Forum Links" on the right.

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2008, 01:43:36 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
Slightly off topic, but this forum, as well as the other newly created forums do not appear in the "Forum Links" on the right.

Yeah.  The SBN guys have been alerted, and said they'll make the proper changes next week.

Thanks for reminding us.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 01:54:21 PM by Roy Hobbs »

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2009, 10:12:54 AM »

Offline alibomb

• Jaden Springer
  • Tommy Points: 1
Hi all!

I have Celtics Tickets for Game 1 vs. the Bulls that I will not be able to attend unfourtunately!

The tickets are section 329 Row 9 and will be sold for the box office price. I can email the tickets via the Season Ticket Exchange within minutes!

Please contact me at asgilman@gmail.com

Thank you.

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2010, 11:43:56 AM »

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441
For anyone who wants to purchase celtics tickets at a great price, email gooey2500@aol.com.  I just purchased several tickets and I am very pleased with the service.  He has posted in the past and I just want to say that he is legit.