Author Topic: The Miami Heat played DIRTY against the Bulls...playoffs will be PHYSICAL  (Read 6300 times)

Offline chambers

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 943
  • Boston Celtics= Championships, nothing less.
I didn't get to watch the game and watched bball breakdowns review of the proceedings.
How is Wade not ejected for the elbow on Hamilton? This is like Detroit Bad Boys stuff.
God I would love to face these clowns at some stage in the playoffs if they want to bring it to the Garden.

First part of the vid highlights most of the dirt- and that's what most of it is. I love a physical game but they've taken it slightly too far. Stern will be policing this come playoff time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOjDPcZnUjc&feature=youtu.be
"We are lucky we have a very patient GM that isn't willing to settle for being good and coming close. He wants to win a championship and we have the potential to get there still with our roster and assets."

quoting 'Greg B' on RealGM after 2017 trade deadline.
Read that last line again. One more time.

Offline Meadowlark_Scal

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 670
  • You say when......
If you notice, the heat are going more and more that way...why, because they are getting less "magic" calls from the refs, which leaves them only their skills and heart...most of them have skills.....Wade of course is leading the charge..i live for the day when someone finally gives it back to him with all the interest he has earned. Chicago has many more guys who can and will give it, so miami better rethink this one. Besides, they have the secret weapon...SCAL....Whoooo.!

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
If you notice, the heat are going more and more that way...why, because they are getting less "magic" calls from the refs, which leaves them only their skills and heart...most of them have skills.....Wade of course is leading the charge..i live for the day when someone finally gives it back to him with all the interest he has earned. Chicago has many more guys who can and will give it, so miami better rethink this one. Besides, they have the secret weapon...SCAL....Whoooo.!
(made this one for you)

http://qkme.me/3owa3r
Yup

Offline Senninsage

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 112
Know why they were so dirty in that game? They desperately don't want to face the Knicks in the first round, and are willing to go to any lengths to avoid that matchup. They know that it's a potentially disastrous playoff series for them, and they want absolutely no part of it. They want that 1st place seed like people need oxygen. If the Knicks fall down to the #8 spot, Miami will tank the rest of their games.

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 1619
  • What a Pub Should Be
Lots of bad blood in the Eastern Conference.

Going to make for some great playoffs.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

Offline CelticG1

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 288
That was Game 7 of the finals right? Lebron tossing the ball up to the ceiling after beating the Bulls at home with out Rose.

Anyway i hate how the Heat are playing this way cause it's just going to benefit them completely. They will be able to get away with everything.

Does anyone remember last years series against them? What a joke.

What's the deal with Wade just steam rolling through picks? That's really just a personal foul if you lower your shoulder or raise your elbow to run full speed through someone?

Offline Meadowlark_Scal

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • You say when......
(made this one for you)

http://qkme.me/3owa3r

Hahahaha, THANKS for that..it was a good laugh and i appreciate that..!!! Tp of course..!

Offline Marcus13

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 119
yep definitely going to be rough on us with us having no toughness on the interior

Offline Celtics18

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1469
yep definitely going to be rough on us with us having no toughness on the interior

You didn't just say the Celtics have no toughness on the interior, did you?  Kevin are you hearing this?  
Goldiblocks?  Brandon?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 01:19:01 PM by Celtics18 »
DKC Seventy-Sixers:

PG: G. Hill/D. Schroder
SG: C. Lee/B. Hield/T. Luwawu
SF:  Giannis/J. Lamb/M. Kuzminskas
PF:  E. Ilyasova/J. Jerebko/R. Christmas
C:    N. Vucevic/K. Olynyk/E. Davis/C. Jefferson

Offline Meadowlark_Scal

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • You say when......
Oh, make no mistake about it...I soooooo want to see NY vs Miami..there will be blood...! Melo, novac, smith, that one rookie ball stealer defender..with an odd name....and the pheonix guy....ny has no problem getting extra dirty...oh and chandler, who miami have little answer for....bosh can shoot sometimes, and post, sometimes....but chandler will always be there....miami and ny...make no mistake, it is a reckoning...!

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup

It's great.  The NBA needs much more of the WWE type story lines.  The NHL excels at this sort of thing.
Yup

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
when I read "HEAT" and dirty ball.... why is it that Wade name is the first one I think of.

Because he is a dirty player , we saw what he did ON PURPOSE to Rondo last year.

Wade is low class cheap shot player.   He would/ and will shake hands with Bradley and then cheap shot him in a heart beat to cripple him and get Bradley out.  Wade gets mad when you make him play hard or cover him, Kobe keeps himself in check (temper) better.

I can see Wade and Shump (NY) both getting ejected..... Shump won't backdown from Wade. 

Online Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2412
It's amazing how lost Miami are two years into this. 

You can't be something you're not and Miami is not a rough 'em up type of team. They don't have the personnel.

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.

It's great.  The NBA needs much more of the WWE type story lines.  The NHL excels at this sort of thing.

I fought like cats and dogs to keep the C's game on the TV last night, but NHL playoff hockey is just too compelling.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

Offline chambers

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 943
  • Boston Celtics= Championships, nothing less.
It's amazing how lost Miami are two years into this. 

You can't be something you're not and Miami is not a rough 'em up type of team. They don't have the personnel.

Well I don't think Bosh was playing in that game so they were missing their 'enforcer'.

But seriously I'm glad they're doing it now because it's going be a hot topic and the playoffs are going to be awesome- I just don't want someone going down like Rondo last year because of Wade's BS tactics where he blurs the line between hard play and bad ethics on the court.
"We are lucky we have a very patient GM that isn't willing to settle for being good and coming close. He wants to win a championship and we have the potential to get there still with our roster and assets."

quoting 'Greg B' on RealGM after 2017 trade deadline.
Read that last line again. One more time.