Author Topic: Would the Denver Nuggets be interested in Paul Pierce? (Idea)  (Read 523 times)

Offline BleedGreen1989

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 568
With Gallo out and probably missing most of or the entire season and this team wanting to stay in contention I can see Paul Pierce being a perfect stop gap for this team and they also have a host of young players on pretty decent contracts.

Chandler 5mill (25 years old)

Koufos 3mill (24 years old)

Randolph 2mill (23 years old)

Fournier 2mill (20 years old)

Not saying they would give up all these guys obviously but is there a package they could interest you in?
*CB Miami Heat*
Kyle Lowry, Dwayne Wade, 13th pick in even numbered rounds, 18th pick in odd numbered rounds.

Re: Would the Denver Nuggets be interested in Paul Pierce? (Idea)
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 11:06:39 AM »

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417
With Gallo out and probably missing most of or the entire season and this team wanting to stay in contention I can see Paul Pierce being a perfect stop gap for this team and they also have a host of young players on pretty decent contracts.

Chandler 5mill (25 years old)

Koufos 3mill (24 years old)

Randolph 2mill (23 years old)

Fournier 2mill (20 years old)

Not saying they would give up all these guys obviously but is there a package they could interest you in?

I wouldn't mind a sign and trade of Iguadola and Mozgov for Pierce. It be nicer if we can get them to take either Terry, Lee or Bass