Author Topic: Whatever it was I was talking about.......  (Read 1557 times)

Whatever it was I was talking about.......
« on: August 24, 2009, 12:42:33 AM »

Offline star18

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 72
was the exact same thing that happened to me.    The thread got closed.   Same thing with the ORL-CLE series, after ORL won the thread got closed. Not only have I not been on the court to play basketball, I can't even talk about it on a forum.    Proves my point.    Its not about talent and its not about you, its about what the people in charge decide to do.   

Re: Whatever it was I was talking about.......
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 12:45:49 AM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
Quote from: Celticsblog Posting Rules
All new forum threads should be worthy of their own topic. Meaningless/irrelevant threads will be locked or deleted by a moderator.

If a previous thread has been locked, use discretion in starting a new thread on the same topic.  If the thread was locked for reasons other than its content, starting a new discussion is generally appropriate.  If the reason for the lock was directly related to discussion of inappropriate or inflammatory material, do not start a new thread on the subject.  If you have any questions about the propriety of reopening a thread, please contact a member of the staff.

Celticsblog rules, and the application thereof, can be discussed in the dedicated thread stickied at the top of the Comments / Remarks forum.  All such commentary should be confined to that thread; it is inappropriate to start a new thread for purposes of “calling out” the staff, either by name or collectively.

Locked.

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions