Author Topic: Celtics (0-0) at Cavs (0-0) Game 1 5/1  (Read 115398 times)

Re: Celtics (0-0) at Cavs (0-0) Game 1 5/1
« Reply #705 on: May 02, 2010, 02:39:20 AM »

Offline lon3lytoaster

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 157
  • Word aapp!
So I left my house at half time to go watch the game at my girlfriend's house.. That first game with your girl's family is kind of awkward and things really went down hill after that.

I put this loss on my shoulders because I changed my shirt. Superstitions are real, it's been proven a million times.

« Reply #706 on: May 02, 2010, 04:09:09 AM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699
wow. watched the game with my spurs fan friend and he noticed the crucial calls that went against the Cs. still, cavs dont scare me. they look very human

-ta on mo shouldve been 3 possessions earlier
-when ray started to miss the play shouldve gotten back to rondo right away
-perk shouldve been back 3 possessions earlier

« Reply #707 on: May 02, 2010, 07:33:04 AM »

Offline Drucci

• Global Moderator
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 439
Finally I can post on CB! I don't know why but I couldn't access the blog yesterday during the game, after the first quarter, I tried but it was useless so I gave up...

Frustrating loss, especially after leading by 11 and having the game in control for the most part. The Cavs finally made shots but we helped them with silly turnovers and silly shots, I thought we rushed our offense for no reason and get away from our gameplan.

We're clearly Rondo-dependent, when he is not on the court we just suck so I hope he will have enough gaz in the tank to play 43 minutes per game...

Basically, our bench (or lack thereof), Pierce and Perk cost us the game. Perk was really annoying with all his silly turnovers, I was screaming for him to get out of the game but then Sheed was even worse since he didn't rebound (terrible game by Sheed... wow, it was pathetic). And Paul... his shot wasn't falling last night but boy did he force and took a lot of them. Hopefully he won't repeat such a disastrous performance but he didn't play smart.

Finally, we didn't go inside enough at the end and preferred to shoot from long range and it killed us.

It's frustrating because we had the game in our hands and we let it slip away. I hope this missed opportunity won't come back to bite us like it did with the Heat after game 1 because this was really "our" game to win, with LeBron not being great, etc, but... gotta focus on game 2 now.