Poll

Who is your preferred opponent ?

Miami Heat
24 (82.8%)
Milwaukee Bucks
5 (17.2%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: ECF: Heat or Bucks?  (Read 4339 times)

Re: ECF: Heat or Bucks?
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2020, 10:15:20 AM »

Offline Vermont Green

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 870
Heat up 3-0 now, wow.  Giannis has not been the best player on the court for some reason.  Not making shots, not impacting the game like the best player is supposed to.

Another thing I find interesting is that Meyers Leonard started 49 of 51 games, playing around 20 min.  Last night, he came off the bench and played 9 min.  The Heat went primarily with a PG, 3 wings, and a PF, kind of like the Celtics.  Adebayo was the only big that played more than 10 minutes.

Miami going "wing heavy" resulting in Lopez getting points but somehow Miami wins again.  I wonder if hypothetically (since no one has won anything yet), Miami would go back to the bigger line up against us or try to match up wing heavy to wing heavy.  We don't really have an answer for Adebayo but wing to wing, we match up pretty well, even without Hayward.

I guess Adebayo when matched up against Giannis, can can neutralize their best player, against the Celtics, he can neutralize Theis but so what.   The real question will be how do Tatum, Brown, and Smart do against Butler, Crowder, and Robinson.  We should be able to win that and Walker should be able to win the match up with Dragic.

« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2020, 09:22:01 PM »

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 999
So we still worrying about the Heat? Hahah man, how times have changed.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2020, 06:15:29 AM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Heat up 3-0 now, wow.  Giannis has not been the best player on the court for some reason.  Not making shots, not impacting the game like the best player is supposed to.

Another thing I find interesting is that Meyers Leonard started 49 of 51 games, playing around 20 min.  Last night, he came off the bench and played 9 min.  The Heat went primarily with a PG, 3 wings, and a PF, kind of like the Celtics.  Adebayo was the only big that played more than 10 minutes.

Miami going "wing heavy" resulting in Lopez getting points but somehow Miami wins again.  I wonder if hypothetically (since no one has won anything yet), Miami would go back to the bigger line up against us or try to match up wing heavy to wing heavy.  We don't really have an answer for Adebayo but wing to wing, we match up pretty well, even without Hayward.

I guess Adebayo when matched up against Giannis, can can neutralize their best player, against the Celtics, he can neutralize Theis but so what.   The real question will be how do Tatum, Brown, and Smart do against Butler, Crowder, and Robinson.  We should be able to win that and Walker should be able to win the match up with Dragic.
bucks still clinging to hope. Lol nice observations

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2020, 06:30:34 AM »

Offline greg683x

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 585
This thread should be locked until we actually eliminate the raptors
Greg