Author Topic: NBA Season 2014-2015  (Read 347422 times)

Re: NBA Season 2014-2015
« Reply #570 on: December 04, 2014, 09:55:02 PM »

Offline Vox_Populi

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 346
Irving is probably the 2nd best 2-guard in the NBA. I mean, jeez. Some of his finishes.

« Reply #571 on: December 04, 2014, 10:03:10 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25627
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Irving is probably the 2nd best 2-guard in the NBA. I mean, jeez. Some of his finishes.

I get so jealous watching Kyrie play.  If Rondo had Kyrie's handle, he'd be unstoppable.  (Of course, if Kyrie had Rondo's passing ability, he'd be a first ballot HOFer.)

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #572 on: December 04, 2014, 10:05:52 PM »

Offline Rondo9

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 277

I get so jealous watching Kyrie play.  If Rondo had Kyrie's handle, he'd be unstoppable.  (Of course, if Kyrie had Rondo's passing ability, he'd be a first ballot HOFer.)

If rondo had kyries ability he will definately be in the hall of fame

« Reply #573 on: December 04, 2014, 10:09:02 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji

Who's the best point guard, then?  CP3?  Parker?  Rose?  I honestly believe that Rondo is the best, but I'm biased lol.  Are the Cavs still losing to the Knicks lol ;D, with Amare in the starting lineup? :o  It's crisis time for Cleveland haha, because this is just getting pathetic ;D, although I am obviously thoroughly enjoying it ;D.

« Reply #574 on: December 04, 2014, 10:14:28 PM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975

Who's the best point guard, then?  CP3?  Parker?  Rose?  I honestly believe that Rondo is the best, but I'm biased lol.  Are the Cavs still losing to the Knicks lol ;D, with Amare in the starting lineup? :o  It's crisis time for Cleveland haha, because this is just getting pathetic ;D, although I am obviously thoroughly enjoying it ;D.

Then you aren't really being honest, are you?

As for the Cavs, they've won 4 in a row, not counting what happens tonight. They're 9-7 and the Heat that first year started 9-8. Not really "crisis time".

« Reply #575 on: December 04, 2014, 10:17:25 PM »

Offline Rondo9

• Rajon Rondo

As for the Cavs, they've won 4 in a row, not counting what happens tonight. They're 9-7 and the Heat that first year started 9-8. Not really "crisis time".

That's what he thinks why question him?

« Reply #576 on: December 04, 2014, 10:20:55 PM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975

I don't know, rationale thinking? It's great to be a fan, but saying "Olynyk is the best interior defender in the NBA" would get a similar sigh from all.

« Reply #577 on: December 04, 2014, 10:41:51 PM »

Offline Vox_Populi

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 346

Yeah, it's a shame. You could probably get Irving to pass more often, Rondo will never be able to score like Irving.

« Reply #578 on: December 04, 2014, 10:45:04 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

Being honest with who - you?  I know that his individual offense has been sub par thus far, but there's no other point guard that I'd rather have.  At the very least, he's brought out the best in a lot of these guys every night.  Do I wish that he'd develop a killer crossover and other one-on-one moves?  Yeah, but I'd rather have that as the problem instead of having a point guard who never passes, for whatever reason, like Kyrie, Rose, or Westbrook, but it's okay do disagree :).  No big deal.  Maybe someone just needs to remind Rondo that it's okay to score, lol ;D, and that he can, and has, taken over in the most critical moments in the biggest games.

« Reply #579 on: December 04, 2014, 10:47:56 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

I don't know, rationale thinking? It's great to be a fan, but saying "Olynyk is the best interior defender in the NBA" would get a similar sigh from all.

I would never say that about KO, btw ;D.  I'm not that nuts ;D.

« Reply #580 on: December 04, 2014, 10:59:04 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
As long as the assists are coming for the team as a whole, there's no reason that Irving needs to get one recorded under his personal stat line.

That said, the referees really bailed the Cavs out that game.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #581 on: December 04, 2014, 10:59:37 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji
Wow, 20 more free throw attempts for the Cavs in New York?  I wish I could say that I'm even the least bit shocked, lol ;D.

« Reply #582 on: December 04, 2014, 11:02:06 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239

Also worth noting: some of the color commentary brought up the fact that Cleveland fouls the least in the entire league. Gee.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #583 on: December 04, 2014, 11:13:33 PM »

Offline Rondo9

• Rajon Rondo

Yeah, it's a shame. You could probably get Irving to pass more often, Rondo will never be able to score like Irving.

Just like Kyrie will never be on Rondo's level of passing.

« Reply #584 on: December 04, 2014, 11:20:07 PM »

Offline Nerf DPOY

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 377

Also worth noting: some of the color commentary brought up the fact that Cleveland fouls the least in the entire league. Gee.

You're just bitter because you know you're going to lose that bet to me. ;D