Author Topic: Thinking out loud - does Gordon for Brown makes sense for both Boston + Orlando?  (Read 26570 times)

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
I updated to your newest persona, but both of these are good.

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1395
This thread is really coming together

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
This thread is really coming together
I made that just for you.  Lardturdgonnalardturd

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
This really is the most boring time of the year for an NBA fan. 

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis

We just signed a former slam dunk champion and Jr Smith is still out there!

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish

We just signed a former slam dunk champion and Jr Smith is still out there!

Lookout world... LeTard figured out how to make himself some gifs.

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Unbelievable...LarBrd33 listens to Ed Sheeran, lol ;D?

In relation to the topic, I always thought that Gordon was a 4, with or without Ibaka, so who do they start at the 3?  Ahh, just checked - Jeff Green ::), lol ;D. Hmm, I suppose that such a swap could work, but I'm not sure that it makes sense for either club :-\.

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish

I unfortunately know every lyric of that song by heart.  A couple of my friends got married and I had to help them with their choreographed first dance based on the music video. 

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

I unfortunately know every lyric of that song by heart.  A couple of my friends got married and I had to help them with their choreographed first dance based on the music video.

I feel your pain, man.  Even today, if I hear certain words, Shania Twain's crap starts playing in my head because my mom used to play her 'music' ::) at home and in the car, like non-stop, and that was close to 15 years ago :o *facepalm*.

Of course, I've seen also seen almost every chick flick known to man at least 5-10 times, and don't get me started on shows like Charmed, America's Next Top Model, Project Runway, Oprah, Lifetime crap, ABC Family crap, and most shows on HGTV as well as the Food Network.  Ugh.  Larbrd33...you have been chopped (sarcasm) ::), lol ;D

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389

I feel your pain, man.  Even today, if I hear certain words, Shania Twain's crap starts playing in my head because my mom used to play her 'music' ::) at home and in the car, like non-stop, and that was close to 15 years ago :o *facepalm*.

Of course, I've seen also seen almost every chick flick known to man at least 5-10 times, and don't get me started on shows like Charmed, America's Next Top Model, Project Runway, Oprah, Lifetime crap, ABC Family crap, and most shows on HGTV as well as the Food Network.  Ugh.  Larbrd33...you have been chopped (sarcasm) ::), lol ;D.

Could be worse. My "mom" would keep me locked in a dark room for up to 48 hours at a time listening to Marilyn Manson.

And those three TV stations are my most frequented -- dead serious. You can't not like Melissa & Joey, House Hunters, and a horrible movie with a very attractive woman being chased by a pervert for 2 hours.
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish

Of course, I've seen also seen almost every chick flick known to man at least 5-10 times, and don't get me started on shows like Charmed, America's Next Top Model, Project Runway, Oprah, Lifetime crap, ABC Family crap, and most shows on HGTV as well as the Food Network.  Ugh.  Larbrd33...you have been chopped (sarcasm) ::), lol ;D.
Beat LA, what's your favorite chick flick?

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389

Beat LA, what's your favorite chick flick?

What a wonderful question. Beat LA?! This should be a solid answer.
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

Could be worse. My "mom" would keep me locked in a dark room for up to 48 hours at a time listening to Marilyn Manson.

And those three TV stations are my most frequented -- dead serious. You can't not like Melissa & Joey, House Hunters, and a horrible movie with a very attractive woman being chased by a pervert for 2 hours.

Oh I assure you that I can, lol ;D, although I'm deeply disturbed by what your 'mom' did to you.  Please tell me that you're joking even though I get the feeling that you're not :-\.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 02:33:40 AM by Beat LA »