Author Topic: The Durant-Westbrook Relationship  (Read 1525 times)

The Durant-Westbrook Relationship
« on: March 29, 2013, 10:27:05 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

Re: The Durant-Westbrook Relationship
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 10:29:28 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
If Rondo-Westbrook were together, it would be legitimately the craziest backcourt in NBA history.
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 11:12:29 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
Forget that relationship, Durant's relationship with the cHeat is the real problem! He seems to be in a love-fest-friendship with Wadena and Broid (they are playing him)... I know I just didn't see that Gatorade commercial with him and Wade? If he had a little more hate for them he'd be better off. First you workout in the summer with Broid, now you're doing commercials with Wade? They embarrassed you guys last season for their chip, stop being so buddy-buddy, they are laughing inside at you! He's too nice for my taste... wouldn't be surprised to see Durant playing for the cHeat one day after they ship Bosh out for space... Wade will be more of an excellent role player who will take pennies to get him there. Does he have a long contract? If he was a FA it might be Wade,Broid, and Durant as Mia's 3! Tired of all this lovey-dovey when those guys are suppose to be your enemy!!! That's no rivalry, cHeat gonna keep abusing them b/c Durant would rather be friends!
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 11:20:43 PM »

Offline lightspeed5

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 283
I agree, i think its lame how durant is friends with the heat. I like our relationship with the heat, with shots fired by danny ainge haha

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2013, 12:12:15 AM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 458
OKC really messed up by keeping Westbrook instead of Harden. Remember when they turned down a Westbrook-Rondo offer? Imagine a Rondo-Harden-Durant-Ibaka-Perkins lineup.
PHX Suns: Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh, Tristan Thompson, Trevor Ariza, Tony Allen, Trey Lyles, Corey Brewer, Larry Nance Jr., Trey Burke, Troy Daniels, Joffrey Lauvergne, Justin Holiday, Mike Muscala, 14.6

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2013, 12:23:56 AM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
why did I just read that ridiculous article? Get a life, Skip.

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2013, 12:26:13 AM »

Offline ejk3489

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 215

My thoughts exactly...that was pathetic.

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2013, 01:13:17 AM »

Offline BballTim

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 1123

My thoughts exactly...that was pathetic.

True, but accurate nonetheless.