Poll

If he has no major injuries what is the least ppg you expect once acclimated to the league

14ppg
1 (2.1%)
16ppg
11 (23.4%)
18ppg
13 (27.7%)
20ppg
13 (27.7%)
23ppg
9 (19.1%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: Poll: Fultz Floor in terms of PPG  (Read 2820 times)

Re: Poll: Fultz Floor in terms of PPG
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2017, 07:02:49 PM »

Offline Csfan1984

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 289

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2017, 10:01:36 PM »

Offline vjcsmoke

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182
Fultz has a complete offensive arsenal.  He can score at any distance, in close, midrange, deep.  His body control is elite.  With his reach and high release, it is extremely difficult to even bother his shot.  Even in heavy traffic, Fultz plays calm and under control, shoots over anybody with that 6'10 reach and ability to create space.

So I'm going to say he's easily going to be a 20+ ppg scorer in the NBA.  It might not happen until year 2 or 3 but it's going to happen.  15-18-21 is not hard to picture as his scoring progression from year to year.

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2017, 10:19:21 PM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 599
Maybe 10-15 PPG in his first few years.

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2017, 10:35:31 PM »

Offline mmmmm

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 862
What does acclimated to the league mean?

He is going to come off the bench so he'd probably going to score 12 or less per game.

It means three years into the league.

If that had been written into the poll question my answer would have been quite different.
NBA Officiating - Corrupt?  Incompetent?  Which is worse?  Does it matter?  It sucks.

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2017, 10:37:23 PM »

Online Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 2954
  • On To Banner 18!
Don't be fooled. You can question his defense (valid point), and whether it will be average or bad as Isaiah's...

BUT Fultz is a gifted scorer, and he is the kind of guy who can create his own shot and score from almost anywhere.

I'll say 20 PPG is his floor.
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2017, 10:49:30 PM »

Offline CelticsJG

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 11
18-20ppg is his floor.

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2017, 02:27:23 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
You're talking his floor and in his 3rd year. He could still be a bench player not getting huge minutes. He also could be on a really good team with lots of other offensive options so he might not get as many shots. So floor is probably 14 while ceiling could be about 20-22. If he was on a bad team being the top offensive option his floor would be higher, but he isn't.

Don't be such a downer, Nick. Jeez.

Nick used to be more positive. Now he's know as Negative Nick Agenda. He's the dark lord of CB.
Yeah, its against the rules to call people names. Don't appreciate it.

Also, the question is the player's floor not ceiling therefore you have to look at worst case scenario for his development and what players the Celtic keep in front of him that could limit his minutes. I did that. It wasn't negative. Just realistic.

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2017, 02:47:18 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136
You're talking his floor and in his 3rd year. He could still be a bench player not getting huge minutes. He also could be on a really good team with lots of other offensive options so he might not get as many shots. So floor is probably 14 while ceiling could be about 20-22. If he was on a bad team being the top offensive option his floor would be higher, but he isn't.

Don't be such a downer, Nick. Jeez.

Nick used to be more positive. Now he's know as Negative Nick Agenda. He's the dark lord of CB.
Yeah, its against the rules to call people names. Don't appreciate it.

Also, the question is the player's floor not ceiling therefore you have to look at worst case scenario for his development and what players the Celtic keep in front of him that could limit his minutes. I did that. It wasn't negative. Just realistic.

My apologies Nick. TP.

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2017, 03:04:20 PM »

Offline BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212
Well, Bradley averages ~16 ppg and I think Fultz will be, at the ABSOLUTE WORST, better than Bradley at scoring near the end of his rookie contract.  So I'll take 18 ppg as his absolute floor, but I think he averages 20+ppg at least once in his rookie contact (provided he gets the opportunity)
I'm bitter.