Author Topic: Kendrick Lamar - Untitled  (Read 4849 times)

Kendrick Lamar - Untitled
« on: March 07, 2015, 01:11:34 PM »

Offline TheBigTicket23

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 59
  • Anything is possible!
Finally! Kendrick Lamar has announced his new album will be released on the 23rd of March and will be called Untitled.
He released 'The Blacker the berry' last month and it will be one of the 16 songs on the album. Already love this song, and yea im white.

Can't wait to listen to this album, curious if it will live up to the high expectations and even be better than GKMC.... What do you guys expect?

What are your favourite hip & hop albums?

Re: Kendrick Lamar - Untitled
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 01:39:15 PM »

Offline CelticD

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 140
lol @ hip & hop.

despite bein 19 im in love with a lot of old school albums. illmatic, stillmatic, black album, i got next,
ready to die, me against the world, 1999, Nehruvia, better off dead, starvin like marvin for a cool j song, etc.

most of my favorite albums are ny natives tho, and the last 4 albums are by newer generation rappers, Pro Era, Bishop Nehru, Flatbush Zombies, Astro (all new yorkers).

i like old school west coast rappers too, nwa, bone thugs n harmony, snoop, kurupt etc. imma 95 baby born in the wrong generation lol.

i havent heard a KL song in a while. if his album drops on the 23rd i'll get it.

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 01:39:21 PM »

Offline TheFlex

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 367
The game needs this.

Draft: 8 first rounders in next 5 years.

Cap space: $24 mil.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dkcleague/

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 02:11:47 PM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2906
 I like some of Lamar's stuff. I'm kind of picky, though, and I'm more than likely to browse through the album on Itunes and pick out songs that I like rather than purchasing an entire album lol

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2015, 02:40:31 PM »

Offline TheBigTicket23

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 59
  • Anything is possible!

i like old school west coast rappers too, nwa, bone thugs n harmony, snoop, kurupt etc. imma 95 baby born in the wrong generation lol.

Same here, I prefer oldskool rappers as well. Bone thugs is probably my favourite :) From the new generation its just Kendrick and J. Cole who are pretty good rappers. In the future, Kendrick could join the elite group of Tupac, Nas, Dre, etc. of rappers who are in the conversation of being the GOAT

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2015, 02:43:45 PM »

Online Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • What a Pub Should Be
Not really a big hip hop person (with the exception of 90s stuff) but will say that I saw Kendrick Lamar at Lolla in '13 and he put on one helluva set. 

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2019, 08:33:37 AM »

Offline camW00dS

• Jaden Springer
  • Tommy Points: 1
  • hi there
FATHER