Author Topic: 2013 CelticsBlog Draft - 25 Teams Total - Draft Lottery Morning of 8/16  (Read 79871 times)

Offline WeMadeIt17

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 435
Alright. I'll reach out to him. May be able to do this on my own as well. Thought we were starting today. Haven't been reading this whole thread cause I'm at work. But I'll talk more when I get home.

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
I'm in! :D
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25612
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
1. Evantime34
2. ronaldo943
3. BleedGreen1989
4. airbelinelli/AB_Celtic
5. Rondo2287
6. Yoki_IsTheName
7. rondoallaturca
8. wdleehi/Edgar/IndeedProceed
9. Kane3387
10. BigAlTheFuture
11. riah32(but can't draft mid two weeks of August)
12. celticpride07(prefers not drafting last week of August)
13. Celtic Fan Forever
14. KGs Knees(looking for co-GM)/ fitzhickey?
15. TruthFot18
16. KCatTheStripe
17. pearljammer10
18. Gainesville Celtic
19. WeMadeIt17/GomesFan
20. sofutomygaha
21. Yogi
22. CelticConcourse
23. McHales Pits

We're getting close.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 02:04:00 PM by nickagneta »

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
Okay, we have about 7 people who said they are willing to be a co-GM or looking for a co-GM or could help someone out as a co-GM. If some of you guys get together that will make things easy:

- BleedGreen1989/(co-GM curious)
- wdleehi/(looking to be part-time GM with someone that does most of the trade work)
- IndeedProceed/(can't be full time GM but will help someone out)
- KGs Knees(looking for co-GM)
- fitzhickey(wants to be someone's co-GM)
- Edgar(looking for co-GM)
- WeMadeIt17(willing to co-GM with someone, PM him)

So, here we go:

wdleehi / IP / Edgar mod super team
KGs Knee / fitzhickey
BleedGreen / WeMadeIt17

Done.  ;D
Works for me as long as all are cool with it.  :D

That mod super team is perfect. wd does the drafting, IP the trading and Edgar the promotions. Quite the front office there. ;D

Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

Offline WeMadeIt17

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 435
CC check pm

Online wdleehi

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • Basketball is Newtonian Physics
Okay, we have about 7 people who said they are willing to be a co-GM or looking for a co-GM or could help someone out as a co-GM. If some of you guys get together that will make things easy:

- BleedGreen1989/(co-GM curious)
- wdleehi/(looking to be part-time GM with someone that does most of the trade work)
- IndeedProceed/(can't be full time GM but will help someone out)
- KGs Knees(looking for co-GM)
- fitzhickey(wants to be someone's co-GM)
- Edgar(looking for co-GM)
- WeMadeIt17(willing to co-GM with someone, PM him)

So, here we go:

wdleehi / IP / Edgar mod super team
KGs Knee / fitzhickey
BleedGreen / WeMadeIt17

Done.  ;D
Works for me as long as all are cool with it.  :D

That mod super team is perfect. wd does the drafting, IP the trading and Edgar the promotions. Quite the front office there. ;D

More like

Offline action781

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 609
1. Evantime34
2. ronaldo943
3. BleedGreen1989
4. airbelinelli/AB_Celtic
5. Rondo2287
6. Yoki_IsTheName
7. rondoallaturca
8. wdleehi/Edgar / IndeedProceed
9. Kane3387
10. BigAlTheFuture
11. riah32(but can't draft mid two weeks of August)
12. celticpride07(prefers not drafting last week of August)
13. Celtic Fan Forever
14. KGs Knees(looking for co-GM)/ fitzhickey?
15. TruthFot18
16. KCatTheStripe
17. pearljammer10
18. Gainesville Celtic
19. WeMadeIt17/ perhaps GomesFan?
20. sofutomygaha
21. Yogi
22. CelticConcourse

We're getting close.

No foulweatherfan or StartOrien?
2020 CelticsStrong All-2000s Draft -- Utah Jazz

Finals Starters:  Jason Kidd - Reggie Miller - PJ Tucker - Al Horford - Shaq
Bench:  Rajon Rondo - Trae Young - Marcus Smart - Jaylen Brown -  Peja Stojakovic - Jamal Mashburn - Carlos Boozer - Tristan Thompson - Mehmet Okur

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
Has there been a definitive start date decided upon yet?  I'm still debating on whether or not I'll have time.

As for whether or not I'd be looking for a co-GM or not, we'll see.  I'm not opposed to it, but I'd be hoping to pair up with someone who has a good amount of experience (if anyone will have me) with this if I'm going to go that route.  Otherwise, I'd rather just go it on my own.

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25612
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Has there been a definitive start date decided upon yet?  I'm still debating on whether or not I'll have time.

As for whether or not I'd be looking for a co-GM or not, we'll see.  I'm not opposed to it, but I'd be hoping to pair up with someone who has a good amount of experience (if anyone will have me) with this if I'm going to go that route.  Otherwise, I'd rather just go it on my own.

You've got the chops to do it on your own, I'd say.  I'm available to consult with any GM who wants advice, and I'm sure nick is too.

As for time...  Make it.  Even if you can't commit hours per day, carve out some time to make picks and explore some trades.  You'll enjoy the process, I think.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Definitive start date is August 19th. Draft Lottery morning of August 16th.

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 830
Start Orien  is a wuss.

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544

You've got the chops to do it on your own, I'd say.  I'm available to consult with any GM who wants advice, and I'm sure nick is too.

As for time...  Make it.  Even if you can't commit hours per day, carve out some time to make picks and explore some trades.  You'll enjoy the process, I think.

I appreciate the vote of confidence, Roy.

As for having time, that is still up in the air.  I'm going to be starting a new job in the next week or two, which sucks.  Unfortunately the contract I had for my cushy work-from-home job just recently ended, and wasn't renewed.  Even though my new job is a night shift position, I'm likely going to have to start on 1st for a week or two.  I doubt it would be too impressive if I was spending time at work on the blog, right off the bat.  After that, school will be starting up again.

Any ideas on what the draft times are likely to be?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 01:55:53 PM by KGs Knee »

Offline McHales Pits

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 175
I know this may not be well-received by more veteran posters, but I'd be interested if you have openings.

I have read this blog for years, but only just made an account so I could contribute. I also read the post on rules so I'm familiar with what I'm getting into.

Let me know if you'd be amiable to me joining...

Thanks
2013 CB Draft Champions*: Minnesota Timberwolves
DKC League: Washington Wizards

Offline BleedGreen1989

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 568
I know this may not be well-received by more veteran posters, but I'd be interested if you have openings.

I have read this blog for years, but only just made an account so I could contribute. I also read the post on rules so I'm familiar with what I'm getting into.

Let me know if you'd be amiable to me joining...

Thanks

Welcome aboard man. Don't think anybody has a problem with new blood at all as long as you are respectful and like to talk hoops.
*CB Miami Heat*
Kyle Lowry, Dwayne Wade, 13th pick in even numbered rounds, 18th pick in odd numbered rounds.

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Any ideas on what the draft times are likely to be?
I'm thinking with 24 teams that times would be between 11:00AM and 3:30PM or somewhere thereabouts. Maybe even a little later depending on the length of the lunch break. If we gather up more teams maybe 10:00AM - 4:00PM and that would have to have a full 30 teams, which is looking doubtful right now.