Author Topic: HELP Celtics Nation! Ticket Stubs Needed  (Read 1484 times)

HELP Celtics Nation! Ticket Stubs Needed
« on: November 12, 2018, 11:34:51 PM »

Offline pillman

• Maine Celtic
  • Tommy Points: 1
Hello

New to the forum but a Celts fan since the late 70's!

I'm not sure if this is the best category for this but I'm desperately hoping someone out there might be able to help me. My 13 year old son and I had the Boston sports trip of a lifetime last month catching the Celts, Pats, B's, and Sox all in one trip.

As a gift to him, I am hoping to get copies of ticket stubs from all four games (paid for electronic second hand tickets though StubHub). I have managed to locate stubs for all three games except the Celtics one.

We were at the Home Opener against the Sixers on Oct.16, 2018. Is there any chance someone out there in Celtics land can help me out? Hoping for mint unused from a season holder who used electronic entry but will consider any. Paypal ready!

Thanks
Martie

Re: HELP Celtics Nation! Ticket Stubs Needed
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2018, 12:30:37 AM »

Offline MattyIce

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 740
yeah i'll find my tickets, i use electronic

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2018, 11:50:22 PM »

Offline MDCeltics

• Jaden Springer
  • Tommy Points: 2
Anyone able to help me out on this?  Really hoping to put together a memento package for my son for Christmas. This ticket stub has become the needle in a haystack lol!

Had to set up another account strangely but I am the same guy as original poster.

Moderators please move if in wrong topic.

Thanks

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2018, 12:51:37 AM »

Offline MDCeltics

• Jaden Springer
yeah i'll find my tickets, i use electronic

Can you help me with this?

Thanks

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2018, 07:52:22 AM »

Offline MattyIce

• Bailey Howell
man i looked for these last night, i found 15/16 and 16/17 but i just can’t place the 17/18 yet, i’m sorry but ill look again

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2018, 02:39:10 PM »

Offline Chef Parish

• NGT
  • Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 1668
Anyone able to help me out on this?  Really hoping to put together a memento package for my son for Christmas. This ticket stub has become the needle in a haystack lol!

Had to set up another account strangely but I am the same guy as original poster.

Thanks

If no one comes through for you on these ticket stubs. I can always try and contact a friend on the Dark Web to see if they can get you said tickets. How much are you willing to spend?

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2018, 01:20:32 AM »

Offline MDCeltics

• Jaden Springer
man i looked for these last night, i found 15/16 and 16/17 but i just can’t place the 17/18 yet, i’m sorry but ill look again

Thanks so very much matteo! Please let me know if/when you find them! I have stubs for all three of the other games we went to (Sox/Pats/B"s). This one is the unicorn! lol!

I appreciate it!

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2018, 01:22:55 AM »

Offline MDCeltics

• Jaden Springer

Thanks

If no one comes through for you on these ticket stubs. I can always try and contact a friend on the Dark Web to see if they can get you said tickets. How much are you willing to spend?

Hey Chef!

For a nice clean minty stub from the game I'm cool with $100-200 if thats what it takes! Please let me know if you can source! Thanks!

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2018, 09:30:18 PM »

Offline MattyIce

• Bailey Howell
did you get them?

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2018, 12:12:45 AM »

Offline MDCeltics

• Jaden Springer
Hi Matteo. Still looking!!!