Author Topic: Maine Red Claws Funny Story  (Read 4314 times)

Maine Red Claws Funny Story
« on: January 15, 2011, 11:13:03 AM »

Offline Meangreen Machine

• Jaden Springer
  • Tommy Points: 1
My wife and I are season ticket holders. We went to the game vs Erie BayHawks on January 14,2011. It was a really cold night and I dropped my wife off at the door and went to park the car. When I entered the Portland Expo I went to my seat. When I arrived my wife proceeded to tell me what had just transpired. She told me that when she got to our courtside seats two of the Maine Red Claws player were sitting in our seats. She informed me that they were somewhat put out about having to get up and give her the seat. She was somewhat intimidated, turn around and went to the row directly behind the two players. She then said to them, what did you get, demoted? The both looked at my wife and Tiny Gallion stated, something like that and the other player said nothing. They finally left the seats once the assistant coach called them over to the bench. My wife then sat proceed to move to her seat. I asked my wife to point out the other player. To my disbelief it was Avery Bradley. She felt vey badly after I told her that AB had been sent down from the Celtics. Oh well, AB, Welcome to Maine. AB stats: +/- -7,TOT/REB 2, Asst 6,ST 2, PTs 11. Not to impressive for the first night but hopefully he will get better with more practice and game time.

Re: Maine Red Claws Funny Story
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 11:17:01 AM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup
They should be wiping the seats clean for you both!
Yup

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 11:21:31 AM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
They should be wiping the seats clean for you both!

Ha, ha.. Good one. But who know? Maybe they make players sell stuff at the concession stand during half-time. ;)
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 02:29:36 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
This last post is definitely a spammer with the prior post.  Reported to moderators.