4 (7.8%)
Celtics in 5
23 (45.1%)
Celtics in 6
21 (41.2%)
Celtics in 7
2 (3.9%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: Poll: Cavaliers vs. Celtics Series Predictions  (Read 3762 times)

Re: Poll: Cavaliers vs. Celtics Series Predictions
« Reply #45 on: Today at 10:08:00 AM »

Online Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3020
  • On To Banner 18!
Slept on it, and honestly I still don't like our chances at all tomorrow. Only give us like a 15% chance to win Game 3.

Miami's "homecourt" and fanbase is a joke anyways. Cleveland is different and somewhat underrated, they will be hyped and loud too.

Dang they really put themselves in a tough spot losing Game 2. I still pick BOS in 6, but it could go 7 which would still suck lol
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

Re: Poll: Cavaliers vs. Celtics Series Predictions
« Reply #46 on: Today at 10:18:36 AM »

Online celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 685
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Slept on it, and honestly I still don't like our chances at all tomorrow. Only give us like a 15% chance to win Game 3.

Miami's "homecourt" and fanbase is a joke anyways. Cleveland is different and somewhat underrated, they will be hyped and loud too.

Dang they really put themselves in a tough spot losing Game 2. I still pick BOS in 6, but it could go 7 which would still suck lol

I agree about tomorrow. Will be surprised if they win Game 3. I picked Boston in 5 but that did not figure in a loss at home in Game 2. Thought Cleveland would get Game 3 at home anyway. Now that seems a bit more likely with the history in Cleveland and the fact they cannot guard Mitchell at all. Plus Tatum looks like he has lost his shot.

I will say if the Celtics win this series it will be in 7. If the Cavs win this series it will be in 6. I just do not trust the Celtics anymore. I am tired of falling for the idea they have learned from past mistakes. They just haven't.