Author Topic: Drake, Draymond Green verbal altercation after game 1  (Read 1969 times)

Re: Drake, Draymond Green verbal altercation after game 1
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2019, 03:26:16 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
[Lewenberg] Draymond on Drake: "It is what it is. He a fan, he talk. It gets more attention because he's Drake. So many people have complained about it, like 'You don't let other fans do that'. Yeah, any other fan isn't Drake, so he should be able to do that. That's how the cookie crumbles"
Draymond on Drake (cont): "He's worked his ass off to be who he is and when you do that you get a longer leash than others. There's so much talk, 'the NBA needs to...', no they don't. He worked to be who he is, you should get more leash. I don't mind it. It's fun for me.

Agreed with Dray, why are you guys annoyed? All of them are cool, GSW hangs out with Drake on off-season trips, heck even KD/Steph go on tours occasionally with Drake, who really cares?

This is just basketball.. We're either overly insensitive, or far too sensitive for certain things nowadays.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

Re: Drake, Draymond Green verbal altercation after game 1
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2019, 03:38:50 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 660
  • MASTER OF PANIC
[Lewenberg] Draymond on Drake: "It is what it is. He a fan, he talk. It gets more attention because he's Drake. So many people have complained about it, like 'You don't let other fans do that'. Yeah, any other fan isn't Drake, so he should be able to do that. That's how the cookie crumbles"
Draymond on Drake (cont): "He's worked his ass off to be who he is and when you do that you get a longer leash than others. There's so much talk, 'the NBA needs to...', no they don't. He worked to be who he is, you should get more leash. I don't mind it. It's fun for me.

Agreed with Dray, why are you guys annoyed? All of them are cool, GSW hangs out with Drake on off-season trips, heck even KD/Steph go on tours occasionally with Drake, who really cares?

This is just basketball.. We're either overly insensitive, or far too sensitive for certain things nowadays.

Could careless. Drake is a POS artist.