Author Topic: Responses to Super off topic, off topic thread  (Read 717937 times)

Re: Responses to Super off topic, off topic thread
« Reply #315 on: February 19, 2009, 01:35:35 PM »

Offline cdif911

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 43
when in doubt - remember the words of your favorite movie character and repeat them slowly, out loud, but in a whisper - that will solve 34% of your problems

Great, kid. Don't get cocky.

if your problem was needing another TP, it was solved
When you love life, life loves you right back

« Reply #316 on: February 19, 2009, 01:39:00 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3768
  • Yup

when in doubt - remember the words of your favorite movie character and repeat them slowly, out loud, but in a whisper - that will solve 34% of your problems

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RAT FARTS!

Yup

« Reply #317 on: February 19, 2009, 01:39:14 PM »

Offline celticmaestro

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 81
  • "Love is the soul of a true Irishman"

And one from me. And one pending from dark_lord surely too.

« Reply #318 on: February 19, 2009, 01:43:42 PM »

Offline SShorefan 4.0

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 186

And one from me. And one pending from dark_lord surely too.

Excellent!  I may not have won the "Show me the love" TP contest, but this proves a  reach into the 'Star Wars Great Quote Bag' is truly appreciated by this crowd.  Thank you.
Call me a sap, but I love my kids more than anything!

« Reply #319 on: February 19, 2009, 01:50:08 PM »

Offline cdif911

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 43

Man, are you suffering the same problems as SS?
When you love life, life loves you right back

« Reply #320 on: February 19, 2009, 02:01:43 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3768
  • Yup

You can't wrong with a good Caddyshack quote.  Rat Farts is pretty much the ultimate curse though.  (and the name of my baseball roto team)...of course our team logo is none other than Rat Fink himself

Yup

« Reply #321 on: February 19, 2009, 02:12:56 PM »

Offline SShorefan 4.0

• Jaylen Brown

You can't wrong with a good Caddyshack quote. 

Same can be said about any movie involving Harold Ramis.  "Ned?  Ned Ryerson?"

« Reply #322 on: February 19, 2009, 07:20:51 PM »

Offline SShorefan 4.0

• Jaylen Brown

It is my personal CB mission to give a TP to anyone who doesn't have one. 

I do not like seeing a 0 next to anyone's TP count and I will right that wrong if I stumble upon it.  Anyone who joins the CB community is worthy of a TP.

And that, sir, is worth a TP.
(Sorry, had to reply here!)

Indeed a TP is in order for this.

I have to admit, if another member, ** *******, had 0 TP's I would laugh and never give him one.

umm...I am TP'ing you in hopes of a side email for the story!

« Reply #323 on: February 19, 2009, 07:43:17 PM »

Offline Hoyo de Monterrey

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 669
I am so $#$@$#%$% enraged right now.  Two coworkers pranked me by filling my desk with multicolored feathers and signs that said "fabulous".  Which I about died laughing when I saw.  Of course, I am prone to allergies so I sneezed for the entire rest of the day but who cares?  It was funny.

So tonight I start to get them back.  One gets a desk full of rice crispies.  I mean full.

The other, who had a less role, all I was going to do was rearrange his rolodex in completely non-alphabetical order.  So my personality-challenged, no people skills havin' grown up goth kid supervisor comes by and tell me I can't do that.  Then FOLLOWS ME AROUND TO MAKE SURE I DON'T.

This is the same heinous too-tight pants wearing harpy that spends 2-3 hours a night on personal calls or chatting with her mini-me minion.  So my fun isn't allowed but yours is?

And they wonder why I'm leaving.  I've made this woman cry before I'm tempted to do it again.

There is nothing worse then a prank vendetta that cannot be avenged due to outside influence, especially one as easy to hate as this woman. I almost feel obligated to help you out and brainstorm a way to get these people back... The plans were good, but unfortunately you have to scrap them because she's aware. Now if you thought up something else and made it untraceable back to you, then you have a new renewed purpose. I feel for ya... that sucks. Good luck.

I love a good prank war though haha... maybe i should start one now...
"Let me call him," Floyd said.

The man shook his head. "O.J. doesn't give out his cell," he said. "He'll call you."

« Reply #324 on: February 19, 2009, 07:44:47 PM »

Offline SShorefan 4.0

• Jaylen Brown
I am so $#$@$#%$% enraged right now.  Two coworkers pranked me by filling my desk with multicolored feathers and signs that said "fabulous".  Which I about died laughing when I saw.  Of course, I am prone to allergies so I sneezed for the entire rest of the day but who cares?  It was funny.

So tonight I start to get them back.  One gets a desk full of rice crispies.  I mean full.

The other, who had a less role, all I was going to do was rearrange his rolodex in completely non-alphabetical order.  So my personality-challenged, no people skills havin' grown up goth kid supervisor comes by and tell me I can't do that.  Then FOLLOWS ME AROUND TO MAKE SURE I DON'T.

This is the same heinous too-tight pants wearing harpy that spends 2-3 hours a night on personal calls or chatting with her mini-me minion.  So my fun isn't allowed but yours is?

And they wonder why I'm leaving.  I've made this woman cry before I'm tempted to do it again.

There is nothing worse then a prank vendetta that cannot be avenged due to outside influence, especially one as easy to hate as this woman. I almost feel obligated to help you out and brainstorm a way to get these people back... The plans were good, but unfortunately you have to scrap them because she's aware. Now if you thought up something else and made it untraceable back to you, then you have a new renewed purpose. I feel for ya... that sucks. Good luck.

Quick, what's on your shoe?

Ha, that was too easy!!!!

I am good at this!

« Reply #325 on: February 19, 2009, 07:45:35 PM »

• Don Chaney
I didn't know where else to put this so here goes.

For (expletive) sake why the (expletive) did they do that? Who is he? I'm so (expletive) (expletive) off right now. (expletive) stupid (expletive)! :o >:( :( :'(

EDIT - Maybe not...

CM you seem a little angry these days... take a TP and a highly coveted "ATTABOY!"

The man shook his head. "O.J. doesn't give out his cell," he said. "He'll call you."

« Reply #326 on: February 19, 2009, 07:46:45 PM »

• Don Chaney

I am good at this!

[dang]! You win this round, SSF 4.0, but just you wait... I'll be thinking... haha

« Reply #327 on: February 19, 2009, 08:42:49 PM »

Offline Schupac

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 235

Feels good to have some empathy.  My boss' boss is awesome, I love her.  My boss is incompetent and loathed by my entire department.  Something like this is just a great example.  I could vent about this woman for an hour.

Instead of that, I'll focus on pranking her.  In far more mean spirited and untraceable ways.  Like a punch in the back of the head.

« Reply #328 on: February 19, 2009, 10:02:25 PM »

Offline SShorefan 4.0

• Jaylen Brown

I am good at this!

[dang]! You win this round, SSF 4.0, but just you wait... I'll be thinking... haha

I'll be waiting, I'll be waiting!

« Reply #329 on: February 20, 2009, 08:30:09 AM »

Offline celticmaestro

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 81
  • "Love is the soul of a true Irishman"
I didn't know where else to put this so here goes.

For (expletive) sake why the (expletive) did they do that? Who is he? I'm so (expletive) (expletive) off right now. (expletive) stupid (expletive)! :o >:( :( :'(

EDIT - Maybe not...

CM you seem a little angry these days... take a TP and a highly coveted "ATTABOY!"

I had a bad day yesterday and that Utah game sent me over the edge. It's a good job I wasn't online during it otherwise I'd surely be banned now.

Thanks for the TP though, have one back.