CelticsStrong > Community

brief shameless radio pluggin'

(1/2) > >>

Steve Weinman:
From time to time, some poor fella gets the idea gets the misguided idea that my voice would be a help rather than a detriment for a few minutes on his radio show.  This week's victim is Sam Panayotovich of MVN Live, who kindly offered me the chance to serve as a guest co-host tonight for a show that will be centered on hoops talk this week.  Looks like we'll be going from 6:30 EST right on up until tip-off the Cavs-Pistons game on ESPN (MVN Live's featured event this week), so I just wanted to give a heads-up to anyone interested in taking a listen or letting me know how much of a dope I am.

Here's the related link: http://mvn.com/outsider/2008/11/mvn-live-cavs-pistons-wednesday-night-tip-off-show.html

Thanks for the time, folks.

-sw

nickagneta:
Please tell me this is a live call in show. Celticblog should represent with a bunch of calls if it is.

bdm860:

--- Quote from: nickagneta on November 19, 2008, 01:37:02 PM ---Please tell me this is a live call in show. Celticblog should represent with a bunch of calls if it is.

--- End quote ---

Ya then we could all gang up and ask Steve a bunch of difficult questions!  ;D

Steve Weinman:

--- Quote from: bdm860 on November 19, 2008, 01:52:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: nickagneta on November 19, 2008, 01:37:02 PM ---Please tell me this is a live call in show. Celticblog should represent with a bunch of calls if it is.

--- End quote ---

Ya then we could all gang up and ask Steve a bunch of difficult questions!  ;D

--- End quote ---

And to think of all the TPs I've given you over there years, this is how you repay me, bdm.... ;)

I was presuming it was a call-in show, Nick (it's certainly live), but I'm going to email the host and check.

-sw

Roy Hobbs:
SPAM!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version