Author Topic: Celtics (23-53) at Pistons (27-49) Game #77 4/5/14  (Read 19323 times)

Re: Celtics (23-53) at Pistons (27-49) Game #77 4/5/14
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2014, 09:00:42 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Pressey is such a better defender than Rondo right now. makes a big difference

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2014, 09:02:32 PM »

Offline arctic 3.0

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 406
that was a beauty pass by Sully. Something that wouldn't happen if Rondo was on the floor
Just keep banging that drum...
Players like rondo are few and far between, we will be wandering in the  desert for a long time if he is dealt and I don't want to hear you say "what this team needs is a pass first point guard" or " we need someone to step up in big games" or " we need a leader with championship experience".
Keep banging your drum, but if you get your wish don't say any of those things

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2014, 09:04:35 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
that was a beauty pass by Sully. Something that wouldn't happen if Rondo was on the floor
Players like rondo are few and far between, we will be wandering in the  desert for a long time if he is dealt and I don't want to hear you say "what this team needs is a pass first point guard" or " we need someone to step up in big games" or " we need a leader with championship experience".

I won't. I'm tired of hearing about the past glory.

Without him we have been winning (since he went down lasst season). Regular season or not, it matters. You have to win in the regular season first to get into the playoffs

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2014, 09:05:17 PM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 976
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
The way this team is hitting threes, I might have to be happy with a win tonight.

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2014, 09:08:12 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
look how that ball moves. Thats how you play good basketball. Not having one guy pound the ball for 15 seconds

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2014, 09:10:06 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
Sheeessh
no one told Bayless we are tanking  ;D

Dat boy playing for him a contract ..

Great .....heroics  ......we really need that with 6 games to go.

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2014, 09:10:38 PM »

Offline Rondo9

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 277

Without him we have been winning (since he went down lasst season). Regular season or not, it matters. You have to win in the regular season first to get into the playoffs

No they haven't, they were mediocre and lost in the first round.

« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2014, 09:11:06 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
I don't care what anybody says, this is way more fun than losing to Philly.

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2014, 09:13:10 PM »

Offline YoungOne87

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 65
hopefully sully and kelly learn to defend, the offensive potential is obviously there

« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2014, 09:13:20 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce

Do you remember with Rondo starting how many games we lost last season? how many games we lost in a row? The first game after he was out, we won. We actually went on a a little streak. And made the playoffs.  We lost in the 1st round but we still made it

No indication we would of made even the playoffs if Rondo didn't get injured. I mean seriously how many games did we lose.

« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2014, 09:16:05 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
Sully is +20

Sully outplaying ...all three Piston Bigs combined

Monroe , Drummond , Smith ....... Combined. -38

« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2014, 09:18:39 PM »

Offline Rondo9

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 277

Do you remember with Rondo starting how many games we lost last season? how many games we lost in a row? The first game after he was out, we won. We actually went on a a little streak. And made the playoffs.  We lost in the 1st round but we still made it

No indication we would of made even the playoffs if Rondo didn't get injured. I mean seriously how many games did we lose.

They had a .500 record after Rondo went down and they got exposed by the Knicks. There were many factors that contributed to the Celtics winning all those games.

« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2014, 09:24:38 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
KO...  Heading for a double double .

Like his game.

« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2014, 09:24:44 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce

They had a .500 record after Rondo went down and they got exposed by the Knicks. There were many factors that contributed to the Celtics winning all those games.

what factors are those?? The main one was Rondo went down and the flow on the offensive end was better and AB/LEe provided excellent defense. They actualy stayed in front of their man instead of playing shady defense.

« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2014, 09:26:41 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
Pressey ......+17

Bayless and Pressey can really move the ball