Author Topic: My girl is very upset with me and I need advice.  (Read 82294 times)

Re: My girl is very upset with me and I need advice.
« Reply #225 on: July 05, 2009, 10:54:57 AM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
the other girl advice thread got locked?

i noticed, have no idea why.  kind of disappointed bc i wanted to see where it went

That was on request of the OP.

gotchya.....thanks for the info

Re: My girl is very upset with me and I need advice.
« Reply #226 on: July 05, 2009, 11:00:19 AM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
* Honestly, If your girl doesn't sign out of myspace, leaves the house and you hop on the computer are you signing out?

I think 90% are headed for the inbox/outbox, it is Human nature.

Really?  In all honesty...  there's no way I would.  0% chance.  Privacy and respect for others are HUGE issues with me, and I wouldn't breach that for anything.  You'd really be 100% comfortable doing that, and you think 9 out of 10 other people would be, too?
Yeah for sure.  Along those same lines... if the girl you're dating hops in the shower and lets you use her laptop while she's in there... I think 90% of us are going to search for *.jpg to see if we find anything racy to send to our e-mail account in the 5 minutes she's in there  (you know... just in case things head south in the relationship or something)...     

Additionally... if the girl you're dating decides to use your computer... I say 90% of us first install a keylogger and then tell her to check out the E-Card we sent to her e-mail account...

No?  Just me?...  hmmmm....

Oh well.  I don't trust that wench...

But seriously... 80% of all women have nudes of themselves on their laptops.  Don't ask me how I know... it's just a fact.   Moving on... 

80% I must be dating the wrong girls... either that or I'm really bad at spying

or....

maybe you are dating the right girls, but at still bad at spying.  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva