Author Topic: Patriots 2018 Season  (Read 76311 times)

Re: Patriots 2018 Season
« Reply #120 on: November 04, 2018, 11:03:03 PM »

Online Neurotic Guy

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 2509
Huge break on the fumble. Also had a huge break on the roughing the kicker play. But this time Pats convert.   Looks like GB adjusted well and now Pats throwing different looks.

« Reply #121 on: November 04, 2018, 11:04:47 PM »

Online Neurotic Guy

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 2509
Pat's defense is looking pretty pathetic. And I'm still scratching my head on that touchdown reversal. There didnt seem like a good angle that showed where the ball was when he was down but at the very least it shouldve been an inch or 2 outside the goal line not the full yard where they spotted it

But Pats should have run on 3rd and 4th.

« Reply #122 on: November 04, 2018, 11:09:47 PM »

Offline knuckleballer

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 664
Pat's defense is looking pretty pathetic. And I'm still scratching my head on that touchdown reversal. There didnt seem like a good angle that showed where the ball was when he was down but at the very least it shouldve been an inch or 2 outside the goal line not the full yard where they spotted it

The defense has played well.  The offensive looks out of sync aside from the trick plays and first drive.  Brady isn't playing to his usual standards.  The GB defense is depleted.  Need to take advantage of that.

« Reply #123 on: November 04, 2018, 11:11:25 PM »

Offline knuckleballer

• Paul Silas

The defense has played well.  The offensive looks out of sync aside from the trick plays and first drive.  Brady isn't playing to his usual standards.  The GB defense is depleted.  Need to take advantage of that.

Reverse jynx.   ;D

« Reply #124 on: November 04, 2018, 11:12:25 PM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion

Reverse jynx.   ;D
Ha. Right before we sacked Rodgers I observed how our pass rush hadn’t been able to convert. The reverse is real
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

« Reply #125 on: November 04, 2018, 11:21:06 PM »

Offline knuckleballer

• Paul Silas

Reverse jynx.   ;D
Ha. Right before we sacked Rodgers I observed how our pass rush hadn’t been able to convert. The reverse is real

The Celtics are not going to win the championship this season...

« Reply #126 on: November 04, 2018, 11:23:51 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3150

Reverse jynx.   ;D

You're calling it 9 games in?

« Reply #127 on: November 04, 2018, 11:26:59 PM »

Offline knuckleballer

• Paul Silas

Reverse jynx.   ;D

Going with the reverse jynx while it's working.

« Reply #128 on: November 04, 2018, 11:28:40 PM »

Offline kraidstar

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 2478
Big game by the defense. Red approves.

« Reply #129 on: November 04, 2018, 11:31:16 PM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion

Reverse jynx.   ;D

Going with the reverse jynx while it's working.
Anthony Davis will not join Boston on a Min contract ;)
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

« Reply #130 on: November 04, 2018, 11:57:16 PM »

Offline Billz401

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 101
  • B's Up
Is it just me or does Josh Gordon not look 100 percent out there and hes still kind of ballin lol. I know hamstring injuries tend to linger longer than other injuries
everyone got so sensitive after 9-11... thanks alot bin laden

« Reply #131 on: November 05, 2018, 12:00:52 AM »

Offline Billz401

• Bill Walton
  • B's Up

Reverse jynx.   ;D
Haha I said the same thing in my livingroom. As soon as I talk crap they turn it around. Finally able to pressure Rodgers and get a sack there, coverage seemed alot tighter, and they plugged up that gaping hole that the GB running backs were going through every time. I'll take it!

« Reply #132 on: November 11, 2018, 01:52:04 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
Bad game today. Come on Pats!!!

« Reply #133 on: November 11, 2018, 01:53:58 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
Nice! Touch down! Now it's only 17 to 10.....

« Reply #134 on: November 11, 2018, 03:46:45 PM »

Offline Billz401

• Bill Walton
  • B's Up
These guys suck today..