Author Topic: Fultz comes to Boston on Monday  (Read 7026 times)

Re: Fultz comes to Boston on Monday
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2017, 09:56:48 PM »

Offline Bobshot

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 141
Actually, I recall he did say something about wanting to play in Boston earlier. About time Ball was talking up LA. A moot point.

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2017, 09:15:10 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
Did anyone see anything regarding Fultz's visit today? I was looking in several places, but I didn't find anything.

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2017, 09:35:35 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3207
Did anyone see anything regarding Fultz's visit today? I was looking in several places, but I didn't find anything.

I haven't seen anything either but will keep looking...

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2017, 09:43:01 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
I hope he worked out to some extent.  The more I've read about his knee injury, the more I'm inclined to speculate that he has a torn meniscus.  May be minor, but would seem to make the most sense given the extended rest, WU's secrecy about it, and the repeatedly swelling often associated.  Hopefully there's nothing structurally wrong, or serious in general. 

Could just as easily be a player/coach being supremely cautious with a top prospect.  Let's be real -- these recent top prospects (e.g., Simmons, Fultz) are attending middling college programs for 6 months in order to demonstrate their next-level talent and not get injured. Nothing more, nothing less. Interesting situation.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 10:27:55 PM by tarheelsxxiii »
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2017, 09:58:00 PM »

Offline rochrist

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 17
I hope he worked out to some extent.  The more I've read about his knee injury, the more I'm inclined to speculate that he has a torn meniscus.  May be minor, but would seem to make the most sense given the extended rest, WU's secrecy about it, and the repeatedly swelling often associated.  Hopefully there's nothing structurally wrong, or serious in general. 

Could just as easily be a player/coach being supremely cautious with a top prospect.  Let's be real -- these rent top prospects (e.g., Simmons, Fultz) are attending middling college programs for 6 months in order to demonstrate their next-level talent and not get injured. Nothing more, nothing less. Interesting situation.
The workout is tomorrow.

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2017, 11:16:42 PM »

Offline loco_91

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 145
I imagine there'll be a leak saying that he absolutely killed it. Can't hurt to pump up his trade value, even if DA is mostly planning on keeping the pick.