Author Topic: Heads up on weei today!  (Read 2605 times)

Heads up on weei today!
« on: December 03, 2008, 02:01:25 PM »

Offline housecall

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 112
As much as i hate tuning in to the "Big Show",i heard from Dale n Holley that Danny Ainge is scheduled to be on today between 2 and 6pm...E.House will be on the Dale n Holley Show tomorrow morning between 10-2pm.   

Re: Heads up on weei today!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 02:22:44 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
Ainge is on weekly.  Doc is on with Dennis & Callahan on Monday or Tursday every week too.  Usually pretty good interviews.  Danny usually comes on around 5
Yup

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 03:26:36 PM »

Offline CDawg834

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 57
Thanks for the heads up, I will be listening for Eddie since he is on the only EEI show I really like...maybe DA as well since I can tolerate The Big Show...they are actually decent 25% of the time when they aren't sucking up to Bill Belichick are yelling over one another :P

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 03:41:54 PM »

Offline housecall

• Jim Loscutoff
Thanks for the heads up, I will be listening for Eddie since he is on the only EEI show I really like...maybe DA as well since I can tolerate The Big Show...they are actually decent 25% of the time when they aren't sucking up to Bill Belichick are yelling over one another :P
CDawg,thats what im talking about,they yell so much it not only gives you a headache,i can't understand what they are trying to get across half the time.tp for recognizing it to. :)

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2008, 03:43:49 PM »

Offline housecall

• Jim Loscutoff
Ainge is on weekly.  Doc is on with Dennis & Callahan on Monday or Tursday every week too.  Usually pretty good interviews.  Danny usually comes on around 5
thanks for nailing down about the time they will be on,i will come back to them later... tp for helping me out here. :)

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2008, 03:48:41 PM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2158
Personally, I think Ordway is one of the most knowledgeable and entertaining sports talk show host in the country.
The only color that matters is GREEN

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2008, 04:57:05 PM »

Offline Locomotive Breath

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 12
The Celts are starting to get more love around here. I love the Pats and Red Sox with a passion but spread the talk around to the Celts. They are the only defending Champs right now, they deserve it. A little more Bruins wouldn't be bad either.

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2008, 05:08:28 PM »

Offline Brickowski

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 423
I can't stand either Ordway or the big show.  Bunch of blowhards.
Ordway reminds me of Jabba the Hut. You can just picture Ordway with his beady eyes and quivering jowls with a Celtics cheerleader chained to his arm.

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2008, 05:31:29 PM »

Offline housecall

• Jim Loscutoff
Danny was asked what is he most concerned with with the team,.. said that the second unit has gotten better over time,but the starters was lacking the focus needed,resulting into a lot of turnovers ,but have improved in the last few games.

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2008, 05:33:30 PM »

Offline housecall

• Jim Loscutoff
I can't stand either Ordway or the big show.  Bunch of blowhards.
Ordway reminds me of Jabba the Hut. You can just picture Ordway with his beady eyes and quivering jowls with a Celtics cheerleader chained to his arm.
agree with you here.LOL :)