Author Topic: ....memories of 2004(ever heard of what kenny smith has to say?)  (Read 1841 times)

Offline noelmayo

• Svi Mykhailiuk
  • Tommy Points: 0

i am still in complete awe and pure amazement as to how people still discount the fact of the actual credibility of the "celtics" as a potential banner hugger by the season's end...i vividly recall how everybody banished and never entertained the thought of what the pistons overcame on that fateful year when no one (not even me)gave them a speck of a chance to beat LA...hence, i rest my case...what doesn't kill, could only make you stronger...just throw all your criticisms to the "greenies", and we will just pick-up where all you celtic bashers left-off...by the way,ever heard of what kenny smith has to say about the series?!?hope he doesn't side the celtics 'cause we'll all be in a lot of trouble if he does, he virtually jinxed all the other teams he sided..he said detroit undoubtedly would make it, no wonder his columns ain't showing up no more in yahoo....it will be undoubtedly a fun series, most of all, a green one...
"carpe diem"

Re: ....memories of 2004(ever heard of what kenny smith has to say?)
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 02:22:59 PM »

Offline lon3lytoaster

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 157
  • Word aapp!
Kenny Smith also said Detroit was "eatin' soup with a fork" when they played either the Lakers or the Spurs... and while he IS usually wrong, I think that little quote describes us right now... We hungry...