Author Topic: Danny do something!!!!  (Read 662 times)

Danny do something!!!!
« on: January 20, 2010, 10:40:19 PM »

Offline fanofgreen

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 105
Danny Ainge, please do something!!!

Guys are playing their age, in minutes. haha. Rasheed is playing like 37 minutes,
Paul is playing like 35
Ray is playing 36 minutes
Rondo's playing twice his age. 40 minutes.

This Bench is in severe need of a shakeup of some sort.

We still wont have Marquis out until after the ASG break.
KG is suppose to be back Friday, but they are going to be "cautious" and i doubt he'll play more than 25 minutes.

I feel like this stretch we've been in since KG's been out and all of the other injuries have taken place, is a time where we should be reducing our veterans minutes, and should be confident in being able to extend bench guys minutes a little more. But we cant because our bench is...... well you know.

We should be reducing the vets mins. during this "mid-season" portion of the season. Then steadily increasing  their minutes around March, as the playoffs start approaching.
I just feel like we are going to run out of steam towards the end to gain any sort of
MOMENTUM heading into the back-end of the season, and then the playoffs, if Danny doesn't bring in some new bench guys.

(The only players who will be fresh enough and have enough steam to up their level of play, will be Kevin Garnett, and Marquis)

Danny needs to do something to reduce Ray and Paul and Rondo's minutes. Eddie being extremely streaky is nothing new(its the reason his bounced around almost on a different team every season throughout his career).
Tony Allen being inconsistent is nothing new. So I dont understand why Danny hasn't done anything, and is sitting their watching Ray, Paul, Rondo, log 35+ minutes over the last 2 or 3 weeks. KNOWING how long Quis was going to be out.......KNOWING we have the ability to make something happen, with expiring deals, its not like we are in a bind with contracts and stuff, we have the ability to make a trade or sign somebody. Danny make something happen.

Danny please do something, The bench needs some help!