Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
Around the NBA / Re: 2024 NBA Season and Playoffs
« Last post by Donoghus on Today at 01:11:57 AM »
I hate to say it, but series over.

I  have ;) seen nothing that would change my assessment from the end of game 2. The Lakers' primary deficiency is mental toughness, in my opinion.

Somewhere sparz wizard is deleting his season long posts

Or coming up with more contrived hOT sPoRTZ tAkEz slash parroting from sports talk tv/radio.
Patriots / Football / Re: Patriots Off-Season News
« Last post by SparzWizard on Today at 01:06:01 AM »
Belichick’s assessment of Drake Maye:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NNTvM5HnQM&pp=ygUcYmlsbCBiZWxpY2hpY2sgb24gZHJha2UgbWF5ZQ%3D%3D

Sure whatever Belichick. You would've traded that pick for 2nd round picks and draft another special teams player. Nobody cares about your assessment...good day
« Last post by celticsclay on Today at 01:00:56 AM »

I  have seen nothing that would change my assessment from the end of game 2. The Lakers' primary deficiency is mental toughness, in my opinion.

Somewhere sparz wizard is deleting his season long posts
« Last post by celticsclay on Today at 12:58:21 AM »
Embiid finished with 50pts on 13-19 FGA 19-21 FTA.

Amazing efficiency.

That's crazy to have more free throw attempts than field goal attempts when you nearly have 20 field goal attempts. Got that favorable home whistle, eh?
You're the same old broken record playing the same lame song.  Embiid shot 6 of those FTAs in the last 1:10 left when the Knicks were fouling while trying to create steals to catchup.  Another 3 FTAs came on a 3-point shot.  However, it would be fitting for the Sixers to get some favorable home whistles considering the blown ref calls/no-calls in the last 2 minutes of game 2 cost them that game.

To be fair Embid should have been ejected. That was not even close to a basketball play
Don't know what play you are referring to.  I was mostly half watching the draft while doing some work.

He grabbed Mitchell from the ground by his legs and was incorrectly assessed a flagrant 1. Even as a big fan of his I would be disappointed if you watched the replay and didn’t agree.

https://x.com/bleacherreport/status/1783651922689343908?s=46

Robinson left the game in a walking boot apparently.
Game Threads / Re: Heat (0-1) at Celtics (1-0) Round 1 Game #2 4/24/24
« Last post by mr. dee on Today at 12:55:40 AM »
so basically a gutless soft team until they decide to get mad throw some chairs in the locker room and take charge.
I actually believe these players deserves at least a smack in the head.

« Last post by Lakers are the Best on Today at 12:54:33 AM »

I  have seen nothing that would change my assessment from the end of game 2. The Lakers' primary deficiency is mental toughness, in my opinion.
« Last post by jpotter33 on Today at 12:51:06 AM »

Amazing efficiency.

That's crazy to have more free throw attempts than field goal attempts when you nearly have 20 field goal attempts. Got that favorable home whistle, eh?
You're the same old broken record playing the same lame song.  Embiid shot 6 of those FTAs in the last 1:10 left when the Knicks were fouling while trying to create steals to catchup.  Another 3 FTAs came on a 3-point shot.  However, it would be fitting for the Sixers to get some favorable home whistles considering the blown ref calls/no-calls in the last 2 minutes of game 2 cost them that game.

Struck a chord, eh?

Yes, that's a ton of free throw shots for a well-known free throw merchant. I'll grant you the six at the end, but that's still 15 free throw attempts, including that non-sensical three point "foul" that Hartenstein didn't even move on. That's a ton for the playoffs when things tighten up with the whistle, especially this year with the midseason shift.

Amazing efficiency.

To be fair Embid should have been ejected. That was not even close to a basketball play

This is also true. Was a dirty play and uncharacteristic from Embiid. That said, it was eerily similar to the one elbow he threw to the defender's head a few years back in the playoffs (don't remember who), that they only called a flagrant 1 on. That's pretty clear star-favoritism that they generally give to every star-level player.
« Last post by tazzmaniac on Today at 12:48:43 AM »

Amazing efficiency.

Don't know what play you are referring to.  I was mostly half watching the draft while doing some work. 
« Last post by Who on Today at 12:40:51 AM »
There is a thread on RealGM saying Jokic is the best player since Jordan. I wonder if Jokic wins a 2nd title this season, will talk start about what he needs to do to surpass LeBron.
« Last post by celticsclay on Today at 12:40:35 AM »

Amazing efficiency.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10