Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Hope Boston was paying attention. All teams (but Orlando) down a game played really hard. Going to be Miami's best shot tomorrow.
Patriots / Football / Re: 2024 NFL Draft
« Last post by Birdman on Today at 07:10:52 AM »
How many these QBs will flop? Happen every year, teams goes crazy on getting a QB then 3-4 years later they are release or traded..I really don’t see any of these QBs being stars but never know
Then next year, Zack Wilson, Trey Lance,Mac Jones & Justin Fields were pick & looks like they not gotta be stats let alone starters, so it’s a gamble big time..coaches & GMs are fired cause of this or give extensions lol

Probability says some will flop, but then you look at a draft like 2020 where all four first round QBs have been successful.  (Burrow, Tua, Herbert, Love).
Then next year Zach Wilson, Trey Lance, Mac Jones & Justin Fields were pick & looks like they not gotta be stats let alone starters, so it’s a gamble big time…coaches & GMs are fired or giving extensions over picking a QB early lol
« Last post by Birdman on Today at 07:08:11 AM »
How many these QBs will flop? Happen every year, teams goes crazy on getting a QB then 3-4 years later they are release or traded..I really don’t see any of these QBs being stars but never know
Then next year, Zack Wilson, Trey Lance,Mac Jones & Justin Fields were pick & looks like they not gotta be stats let alone starters, so it’s a gamble big time..coaches & GMs are fired cause of this or give extensions lol

Probability says some will flop, but then you look at a draft like 2020 where all four first round QBs have been successful.  (Burrow, Tua, Herbert, Love).
Around the NBA / Re: 2024 NBA Season and Playoffs
« Last post by scaryjerry on Today at 07:00:03 AM »
Some fun games last night, gonna be a rollercoaster of a playoffs and gonna take near perfect basketball to beat the nuggets in a single game never mind a 7 game series.
« Last post by Roy H. on Today at 06:58:25 AM »

« Last post by Birdman on Today at 06:45:23 AM »
« Last post by SHAQATTACK on Today at 06:44:15 AM »
I only saw the Fake Show first half . They played hard D and shot well .  I don’t think they can play any better, that was pretty much I feel their best effort and they still lost. 
Series over .
« Last post by Birdman on Today at 06:42:53 AM »
James miss wide open 3 with 11 seconds to go that would probably win the game for them..then Murray hit game winner over Davis to win it at buzzer, Davis complain earlier he frustrated he don’t win defensive player of the year…love it!!!!!!!!!
« Last post by SHAQATTACK on Today at 06:41:08 AM »
Omg, Nurse, call the timeout! That’s why you don’t inbound underneath your own basket in that situation! Call the timeout and advance the ball. My god. It’s Mazzulla-esque.

He did, they didn’t give it to him

https://x.com/TimBontemps/status/1782596062449926340

Nope. That’s a bold-faced lie on Nurse’s part. The video clearly shows he doesn’t try to call timeout until after the ball is already loose. He clearly didn’t try to do one before the ball was inbounded.

https://x.com/sixersruinedme/status/1782595888629567644?s=46&t=lGU0TGXtwjkuVuoin6WTNw

Yup he had a “Joe”
« Last post by cman88 on Today at 06:39:34 AM »
so far in the first round, top seeds all dispatching the lower seeds. potentially sixers will get knocked out in first round. i'll take it.

hopefully celtics can do the same.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10