Author Topic: NFL referring  (Read 1863 times)

NFL referring
« on: October 15, 2019, 11:29:41 AM »

Offline trickybilly

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 617
Generally, NBA gets reffing pretty good.

NFL on the other hand. Oh my ****ing god. Pass interference and scrimmage Holding. [EDITED - Don't need that]. It's HAS to be extremely clear to pay that. [dang] I watched the Tampa Kansas game and the Lions Green Bay. So awful, they HAVE to do something.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 11:31:19 AM by Donoghus »
"Gimme the ball, gimme the ball". Freddy Quimby, 1994.

Re: NFL referring
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2019, 12:19:20 PM »

Offline tonydelk

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 467
Generally, NBA gets reffing pretty good.

NFL on the other hand. Oh my ****ing god. Pass interference and scrimmage Holding. [EDITED - Don't need that]. It's HAS to be extremely clear to pay that. [dang] I watched the Tampa Kansas game and the Lions Green Bay. So awful, they HAVE to do something.

NFL Referees are bad.  I mean really bay.  I saw some of the bad calls in the Browns?Seahawks game and it changed the outcome of the game.  Russell Wilson and the Seahawks are getting some major favoritism.  All those Patriots haters who say Brady gets all the calls need to see what the Hawks get away with.  The Browns had 4 turnovers and lost the game that way but should still have won if not for the refs.  If a player can get fined for ruffing the passer, front office employees can get fined for talking about the refs then a NFL ref should get fined for a bad call. 

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2019, 12:27:45 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1833
The face mask calls against Flowers were bad and cost Lions the game vs. Packers last night.

I agree with OP!!

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2019, 01:42:06 PM »

Online Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • What a Pub Should Be
The league really should revisit the "sky judge" idea this offseason. 

I also have no idea what they're doing with these PI reviews. 

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team