Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
Around the NBA / Re: NBA Season 2023-24
« Last post by Phantom255x on Today at 08:04:59 PM »
We talk a lot about guys like Robinson, Herro, Martin, etc. potentially going off in a series against us, but I'm wondering how they are gonna stop our guards and wings? No Butler. They don't have Vincent either who was good defensively for them. The C's should be able to torch them as well.

Miami is going to throw out every type of junk zone defense.

Yeah, and Porzingis will abuse them one way or the other. I hope the C's don't settle for the 3 too much because if the Jays attack I don't think they have an answer. Porzingis and Horford can also draw Bam outside the paint, or if he stays there hopefully they shoot well from wide open 3s. That might be Miami's strategy but if it doesn't work the C's will blow them out at least 2-3 times and probably win easily in 4 or 5 games
« Last post by celticinorlando on Today at 08:03:45 PM »
We talk a lot about guys like Robinson, Herro, Martin, etc. potentially going off in a series against us, but I'm wondering how they are gonna stop our guards and wings? No Butler. They don't have Vincent either who was good defensively for them. The C's should be able to torch them as well.

Miami is going to throw out every type of junk zone defense.
« Last post by Phantom255x on Today at 08:02:52 PM »
« Last post by celticinorlando on Today at 08:02:21 PM »
45 points for the Heat with 3 minutes left in the half vs a bulls team that couldn’t defend my dead ancestors.

Miami can’t score enough to beat Boston.
« Last post by RJ87 on Today at 08:01:35 PM »
Why is Dosunmu still out there?
« Last post by Phantom255x on Today at 08:01:10 PM »
If the Bulls weren't shooting horrifically they'd be leading this
« Last post by celticinorlando on Today at 07:58:55 PM »
Torrey Craig is shooting the bulls into the abyss
Bruins / Hockey / Re: 2023-24 Bruins Season
« Last post by Phantom255x on Today at 07:58:30 PM »

Celtics and Bruins BOTH playing Wednesday at 7 PM this week. That'll be interesting
« Last post by celticinorlando on Today at 07:57:20 PM »
I’m wearing Tyler herro out by throwing white, jrue, brown and PP on him.

Entire heat offense is high pick n roll with bam while Tyler herro tries to shoot off of it.

Let herro be a volume shooter
« Last post by Phantom255x on Today at 07:52:43 PM »
Bit of momentum now for CHI.

If I'm the Celtics, the gameplan is to just hound Robinson and Herro. Those two in particular. Maybe the others can get theirs but if they get good looks they can burn you. Limit that and I don't think Bam and the others can put up enough points to win. But if you let Robinson and Herro each get 20 points on wide open 3s then you're gonna have a tough time. Bulls are finding that out so far tonight
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10