Author Topic: Top Ten Reasons to Re-sign Patrick O’Bryant  (Read 1107 times)

Top Ten Reasons to Re-sign Patrick O’Bryant
« on: July 27, 2010, 07:25:00 PM »

Offline twinbree

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 170
Someone sent this to me. It's from a Raptors blog and it cracked me up. It made me want to start a Cs version. Please share equally compelling reasons to bring back POB (or any other ex-Celtic we have no legit reason for wanting back) ;D

10. Of the 1000 O’Bryant jerseys created, 999 still for sale at Center Sports.
   9. DNPCDs just aren’t the same without him.
   8. Solomon Alabi needs someone to talk to at the deep end of the bench.
   7. Just so there’s somebody to blame when things go wrong, it’s good to have at least one Irishman around.
   6. Replenish his bank account so he can spend more time at the Playboy Mansion.
   5. If you played Six Degrees of Will Solomon, you’d only need one degree to get to Will.
   4. In the event of a fight, it’s a comforting feeling to know that POB “has your back”.
   3. Prevent Miami from getting their hands on him, thus guaranteeing a championship.
   2. A career with 126 fouls and 127 rebounds might sound like nothing, but wait till you see him in NBA Live.

…and the #1 reason to Re-sign Patrick O’Bryant…drum roll….

1. If he’s gone, there would be no way of knowing when garbage time officially started.

http://raptorsrepublic.com/2010/07/25/top-ten-reasons-to-re-sign-patrick-obryant/
Tommy: He's got a line about me. Tell him the line.

Mike: Everybody 60 or over knows Tommy as a player. Everybody 40 or over knows Tommy as a coach. Everybody 20 or over knows Tommy as a broadcaster. And everybody 10 or under thinks he's Shrek.

Re: Top Ten Reasons to Re-sign Patrick O’Bryant
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 07:27:00 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
Someone sent this to me. It's from a Raptors blog and it cracked me up. It made me want to start a Cs version. Please share equally compelling reasons to bring back POB (or any other ex-Celtic we have no legit reason for wanting back) ;D

10. Of the 1000 O’Bryant jerseys created, 999 still for sale at Center Sports.
   9. DNPCDs just aren’t the same without him.
   8. Solomon Alabi needs someone to talk to at the deep end of the bench.
   7. Just so there’s somebody to blame when things go wrong, it’s good to have at least one Irishman around.
   6. Replenish his bank account so he can spend more time at the Playboy Mansion.
   5. If you played Six Degrees of Will Solomon, you’d only need one degree to get to Will.
   4. In the event of a fight, it’s a comforting feeling to know that POB “has your back”.
   3. Prevent Miami from getting their hands on him, thus guaranteeing a championship.
   2. A career with 126 fouls and 127 rebounds might sound like nothing, but wait till you see him in NBA Live.

…and the #1 reason to Re-sign Patrick O’Bryant…drum roll….

1. If he’s gone, there would be no way of knowing when garbage time officially started.

http://raptorsrepublic.com/2010/07/25/top-ten-reasons-to-re-sign-patrick-obryant/

Very cute. I really like reason #1. tp.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 07:37:14 PM »

Offline CoachBo

• NCE
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 336
It'll take me quite a bit of time to run this thing through the 2007 roster ...
Coined the CelticsBlog term, "Euromistake."

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 07:53:06 PM »

Offline Change

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 544
ha ha, Tp

I bet Ainge still has nightmares. What the hell was Ainge thinking? RIP, POB