Author Topic: YOU! On the court!  (Read 13127 times)

Re: YOU! On the court!
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2010, 10:16:12 AM »

Offline Overrated

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 218
I don't have any photos on hand, but I do have this video (some on court stuff, some off court). It's a commercial I made like five years ago for my old Hyperflights for a media class.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRtIKHqPInQ

« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2011, 05:33:19 AM »

Kiorrik

This one should be old news, but here we go:
http://www.vimeo.com/18947291

And then there's these, from my current team. We're doing pretty well actually, if not for some foul-mouths who got us disqualified last game. Bah. Anyhoo, here we go:

^^ On the way to the court, in the center of Sydney (really, really close to the Opera House)

^^ LOOK AT THAT LIFT!!! OH MY GOD!!! AT LEAST 5 FOOT VERTICAL! ... no really, this white man can't jump - at all. Bad at rebounding too. Good at boxing out though.

^^ Defense. Lacking lift, I love defending. Consider myself a decent help defender, and can keep most guys in front, 'cept for the really fast ones :P Rather guard heavier guys. Big baby type guys, you know?

^^ Will be doing this increasingly often: ball-handling-duties. Mainly because I'm a pass first player, not because of insane ball-handling skills :p

^^ I know, people always tell me I look like Rayray. Please, stop telling. PLEASE! .. :')

^^ The team: The International Blazers!

(Founder of the team is from Portland :p)

Right, someone else's turn again, bring it on.

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2011, 07:10:33 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
It's always a blast to have those dunk parties when you can set those rims to like 8 feet ... makes you feel like you can fly! Hey, what matters is havin' a good time ... great stuff! ;)

And Kiorrik, you do have a pretty Ray-like stroke ... sweet.
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2011, 07:14:35 AM »

Kiorrik

It's always a blast to have those dunk parties when you can set those rims to like 8 feet ... makes you feel like you can fly! Hey, what matters is havin' a good time ... great stuff! ;)

And Kiorrik, you do have a pretty Ray-like stroke ... sweet.
Seriously, my stroke is consistent like Ray's, ugly like Paul's, accurate as Rondo's :]

hahaha :D

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2012, 07:47:56 AM »

Kiorrik

Was about to start a new topic for this, but then I remembered we already had one :p

My team, called the Sydney Blazers (led by my friend from Portland...) had a game today, and my girlfriend not only graced us with her pressence: she took my camera with her as well!

So here's, well, me. In action. Next time, perhaps there will be some video as well ;)

Pretty sure I missed that one.

They had me playing the point early ... Hate that, I handle like Eddie House and shoot like Avery Bradley.

A quick first step and a reliable floater keep defenses honest. Unfortunately, I posses neither of those.

After two of these hessitation dribbles, my knees, ankles and breath YEARN for a sub. Unfortunately, we had too few people show up for the game and played 4 on 5 the entire game ;)

Hah. No look pass. Probably went out of bounds too.

This is me jumping. No really.

20 - 48 on the scoreboard. I blame the people that weren't there for our failure :p

After the game, a quick shot of my shot :)

Since I missed all my shots, I had someone hit this shot for me, so I could pass it off as my own.

My outdoor shoes, that should really be thrown into a trashbin. I'll get some new shoes soon.

So this is the place I play at, right in the middle of Sydney's center. Love it to bits.

Thanks for watching ;)