Author Topic: Cs-Nets schedule  (Read 2133 times)

Cs-Nets schedule
« on: May 20, 2021, 08:16:34 AM »

Offline colincb

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 501
Unfortunately, we're playing our first Home game on the 28th. Is Charlie Baker a Nets fan?

Re: Cs-Nets schedule
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2021, 09:39:12 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
no games on NBCSB for at least the first round?   that royally sucks.  first year I can remember where the league didn't give the local stations the opportunity to broadcast the first round.

going to miss hearing Mike call the game.  will have to listen to the incompetent, Nets-promoting morons on the national networks.   >:(

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 10:22:07 AM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
Unfortunately, we're playing our first Home game on the 28th. Is Charlie Baker a Nets fan?

thank cc. but you could have saved time and not bothered providing any games after first four. the celtics are going to sweep the nets so why bother with the other times?  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2021, 10:26:57 AM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1833
Garden will be full capacity for Game 4, but not Game 3 (10%?) per Mass. law. Sure wish the governor would do us all a favor and move the full capacity date up 2 more days.  Would probably be politically popular, or am I misreading the situation in Massachusetts?

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2021, 10:27:46 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach

thank cc. but you could have saved time and not bothered providing any games after first four. the celtics are going to sweep the nets so why bother with the other times?  ;D

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2021, 11:00:05 AM »

Online Celtics2021

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 979

I assume you misread, so I find your subconscious lack of faith disturbing.  Can’t get much more faithful than looking for the C’s to sweep.

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2021, 12:03:57 PM »

Offline President Red

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 40
no games on NBCSB for at least the first round?   that royally sucks.  first year I can remember where the league didn't give the local stations the opportunity to broadcast the first round.

going to miss hearing Mike call the game.  will have to listen to the incompetent, Nets-promoting morons on the national networks.   >:(

Other than Game 1, the currently scheduled games are going to be on NBCSB:

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/celtics/celtics-vs-nets-schedule-dates-times-nba-playoff-series-revealed

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2021, 12:37:52 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach

I assume you misread, so I find your subconscious lack of faith disturbing.  Can’t get much more faithful than looking for the C’s to sweep.
I did misread that.  shame on me. 

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2021, 01:23:54 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
They'll be on vacation on 6/1.  How nice!
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2021, 02:42:27 PM »

Offline Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 412
Nets will sweep easily
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2021, 02:47:30 PM »

Offline Rondo9

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 277

Yeah I hope the Nets planned on where they are going! ;D

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2021, 02:49:25 PM »

Online Amonkey

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 203
I wonder how much impact the fans will have on Game 4. If they play with fire and desire, then we do make a difference.
Baby Jesus!

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2021, 04:57:33 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • bammokja
yes. i think kyrie and company will welcome the time off after this long hard season.  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2021, 04:58:16 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • bammokja
Nets will sweep easily
you mispelled "celtics."
- Vandana Shiva