Author Topic: Bol Bol is a faster/better version of porzingis. Prove me wrong  (Read 5936 times)

Re: Bol Bol is a faster/better version of porzingis. Prove me wrong
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2019, 12:24:37 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
He also is a bad and apathetic defender. A stretch 7 footer who can shoot still has to hold up on the boards and on D.

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2019, 03:35:49 PM »

Offline CFAN38

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 420
My prediction for Bol is that he ends up being drafted by ATL and basically taking a redshirt year to take care of his foot and gain weight.

He is a really intriguing offensive player who is going to be consistently exposed on D. He is never going to have the strength to hold position and will always be a liability because of this. With that I can see him as a productive regular season stat guy who never contributes to winning and gets played off the court in the playoffs.
Mavs
Wiz
Hornet

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2019, 03:49:45 PM »

Offline tazzmaniac

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 549
My prediction for Bol is that he ends up being drafted by ATL and basically taking a redshirt year to take care of his foot and gain weight.

He is a really intriguing offensive player who is going to be consistently exposed on D. He is never going to have the strength to hold position and will always be a liability because of this. With that I can see him as a productive regular season stat guy who never contributes to winning and gets played off the court in the playoffs.
That's what I was thinking.  He may work well with John Collins.  Easier to take a chance on Bol if you have multiple picks.