Beyond the Association > Maine Celtics / G-League

Maine Celtics

(1/21) > >>

boscel33:
Red Claws are now officially the Maine Celtics

Roy H.:
I have mixed feelings about this.  I really liked the Red Claws name.  I do like that they incorporated the lobster into the new logo, though.

And lets face it, I'll be buying the merch.

Kernewek:
I realise it wouldn't have worked with the colour scheme, but it would have been brilliant if the logo had just been the old red lobster license plates.

Goldstar88:
Meh, not bad. I wish the team would rotate playing between the cities of Portland, Worcester, Springfield, and Providence. Do people actually go to the games in Maine? I saw a couple of the games on TV and it looks like they play in a high school gym. 

kraidstar:

--- Quote from: Goldstar88 on May 24, 2021, 11:41:13 AM ---Meh, not bad. I wish the team would rotate playing between the cities of Portland, Worcester, Springfield, and Providence. Do people actually go to the games in Maine? I saw a couple of the games on TV and it looks like they play in a high school gym.

--- End quote ---

Pretty much every game sold out last season.

Portland is one of the nicest cities in America. Great place to bring up young players IMO.

Not happy with the name change, some of the character of the team is being lost here.

And there should be no ambiguity if I ask someone "do you want to go watch the Celtics," or "I have Celtics tickets."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version