Author Topic: take a vacation....from your problems  (Read 2003 times)

take a vacation....from your problems
« on: June 20, 2010, 10:23:43 PM »

Offline cdif911

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 43
ok, after reading numerous depressing posts and a large amount of conspiracy theories, I need a break from the site.  I think a week will do, I may be back for the draft actually, but even a 3 or 4 day sabbatical, a vacation from the site, is needed by me.  If its still negativity land when I get back, I'll re-evaluate; I just hope people start to realize the celtics are our favorite team, they made a miraculous run and came up short.  Only blame can go on the Lakers for winning it largely by coming up huge on the boards and finding ways to score when they needed to (unlike the c's ultimately).  Sun still shines, birds still sing, and the next phase of celtics basketball begins.  If you need a quick vacation, now is likely a good time.
When you love life, life loves you right back

Re: take a vacation....from your problems
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 10:30:45 PM »

Kiorrik

ok, after reading numerous depressing posts and a large amount of conspiracy theories, I need a break from the site.  I think a week will do, I may be back for the draft actually, but even a 3 or 4 day sabbatical, a vacation from the site, is needed by me.  If its still negativity land when I get back, I'll re-evaluate; I just hope people start to realize the celtics are our favorite team, they made a miraculous run and came up short.  Only blame can go on the Lakers for winning it largely by coming up huge on the boards and finding ways to score when they needed to (unlike the c's ultimately).  Sun still shines, birds still sing, and the next phase of celtics basketball begins.  If you need a quick vacation, now is likely a good time.
What if I ask you to stay because we could use your optimism? :)

Gotta admit, I'm not into the whole depressing mood either, but I fare just fine by ignoring most of those topics.

Well, whatever you do, do come back later on :) Would hate to see ya go!

Re: take a vacation....from your problems
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 10:46:03 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 2584
Yeah, cdif...I like optimistic people around, too.  It made me very sad to lose the championship and especially to lose it to the Lakers, but the Celts did everything in their power to win, and without their center, came within 4 points of winning on the Road (and that with questionable fourth quarter reffing.)  We have every reason to be proud of this team.  I am so looking forward to next year when we come back healthy and take the prize back!  Come back as soon as you feel you can. (tomorrow, maybe?  lol)
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...
   That is why it is called the present.
Visit the CelticsBlog Live Game Chat!