Author Topic: Sir Jeff green added thread  (Read 5393 times)

Sir Jeff green added thread
« on: November 12, 2013, 12:08:51 AM »

Offline Mikedmx6

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 11
 I posted my feeling n my opinion hence first amendment, free to speak. Someone replied is calling my out for my opinion when they posted me not call out ppl when I was not calling anyone out just simply asking for the Jeff green bashers to come out the woodwork to say they were wrong or even still defend their reasoning and not once did I call anyone names or nothing. Find it sad that I can't even post on the blog asking a question with my opinion but I then get bashed and called out on about my simple question kind of hypocritical

Re: Sir Jeff green added thread
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 12:11:01 AM »

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441
Aside from the shot that beat the Heat, Green has played pretty much as expected.  17points, 4.5 rebounds on 45% shooting. 

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 12:12:54 AM »

Offline LooseCannon

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 950
Sigh.  Read this.
"The worst thing that ever happened in sports was sports radio, and the internet is sports radio on steroids with lower IQs.” -- Brian Burke, former Toronto Maple Leafs senior adviser, at the 2013 MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 12:15:22 AM »

Offline Celtics18

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1469
I posted my feeling n my opinion hence first amendment, free to speak. Someone replied is calling my out for my opinion when they posted me not call out ppl when I was not calling anyone out just simply asking for the Jeff green bashers to come out the woodwork to say they were wrong or even still defend their reasoning and not once did I call anyone names or nothing. Find it sad that I can't even post on the blog asking a question with my opinion but I then get bashed and called out on about my simple question kind of hypocritical

It seems to me that you just don't understand the rules of CelticsBlog yet.  Don't keep making threads that are destined to get locked, and likely get you banned from here.  You'll have more fun if you challenge yourself to be able to get your opinions across while abiding by the rules. 

Just some advice. 
DKC Seventy-Sixers:

PG: G. Hill/D. Schroder
SG: C. Lee/B. Hield/T. Luwawu
SF:  Giannis/J. Lamb/M. Kuzminskas
PF:  E. Ilyasova/J. Jerebko/R. Christmas
C:    N. Vucevic/K. Olynyk/E. Davis/C. Jefferson

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2013, 12:16:15 AM »

Offline Mikedmx6

• Payton Pritchard
I didn't call no one a single name it was a simple where are the people who bashed him now as in how do they feel now? My post was not calling out a single person at all or calling derogatory names one time. And I saw most people post he wouldn't be able to avg above 12 ppg

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2013, 12:20:10 AM »

Offline Mikedmx6

• Payton Pritchard
Again though when did I call anyone derogatory names or call out single people it was a way of asking what do people think now do they still think the guys garbage and, how can someone post to me not call anyone out and call me out when I didn't call anyone out it was a simple question. And people said he's inconsistent and etc but so far this season since it's started no one has posted about him so because I asked where those people are it's considered calling out that makes no sense to me

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2013, 12:41:39 AM »

Offline Mazingerz

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 99
Chillax bro.

If only a select few were entitled to speak their opinions then this would not a forum.

I understand your point, there is no need to drum it again as this may start a flame war here. The mods are liberal minded here but flaming and trolling are frowned upon here.
Peavey Bass Player - relearning to play after 10 years sucks;

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2013, 12:46:50 AM »

Offline Mikedmx6

• Payton Pritchard
I'm not trolling I hardly post here and first day in months I do I get reported because of a simple question that's trolling and "flaming"

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2013, 01:15:38 AM »

Offline LooseCannon

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 950
Again though when did I call anyone derogatory names

It might have been use of the word "haters".
"The worst thing that ever happened in sports was sports radio, and the internet is sports radio on steroids with lower IQs.” -- Brian Burke, former Toronto Maple Leafs senior adviser, at the 2013 MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2013, 07:09:35 AM »

Offline wdleehi

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • Basketball is Newtonian Physics
Locked.